BY DOVE

Mellanie W.
This products of frizz control always desappoint me, never it complies whit my expectations, it leaves the hair soft and easy to brush, but really can not control the frizz of the hair, which is a little difficult to me because my hair is very thin, I won't buy this product anymore
Heather C.
La Follette, TN
Works wonders,kinda oily so just use on really dry hair days. It was better than I expected it to be. Not very expensive for the quality of the product. I liked it overall and would most likely purchase this product again... If your hair needs a lil pick me up
Ella W.
Garden City, ID
This hairspray is pretty average. The product had done mostly what I have expected the product to do and not much more. It did not go above and beyond what I expected it to do and didn't surprise me but it lasted through the night and managed my hair.
Lisa B.
Mount Hope, WV
This product is perfect for humid weather. It keeps all the frizzy hairs in place.without weighing down the voLyme of your hair. Even in the most humid weather, my hair is completely under control. I live how it smells and the light weight feel.
Steph W.
Burlingame, KS
My hair is naturally frizzy and curly. I use this along with mousse to curl my hair without it being overly frizzy. I feel that it does a pretty good job controlling the frizz. it's a good buy even though it can be a bit pricey.
Megan B.
Banks, OR
Curly hair problem, this product helps amazingly! Just a little goes a long way, but it helps to wrangle in those wispy fly aways and adds a little more control to fuzzy end of the day hair!
Cherie F.
Prairieville, LA
This cream smells good and lasts throughout the day. It's not as effective as some high end brands but still pretty good for an inexpensive option. It's easy to apply through the hair.
Amy M.
Jacksonville, FL
This works very well In the beginning but doesn't work throughout the whole day. I feel like you need to keep applying especially if you live in a humid subtropical area.
sadie s.
Woodhaven, MI
This stuff is amazing and helps to tame my hair even on its crazies days. it is a great lightweight feel and doesn't leave my hair feeling oily or greasy.
Cassie G.
Interlachen, FL
This product is awesome. It takes away the frizz without leaving a greasy oily look. I always buy the 3 pack so my mom and sister in law get one as well.