BY DOVE

Kristyn F.
Kristyn F.
Avon, IL
I have naturally wavy hair and the frizz takes on a life of its own in the humidity. I have tried everything from Aveda and Redkin to Nexxus and Fructis. Most of the products left my hair either oily or flat, with no body what so-ever. I finally tried Dove after reading a product survey in a beauty/fashion magazine. What a difference...I apply a pea-sized amount on my towel-dry hair and then I blow it dry. It tames the frizzies and my hair has a sheen without the slightest bit of oilines.
Lynn M.
Lynn M.
Allison Park, PA
The Dove Frizz Control Therapy Taming Cream really kept my waves under control. I didn't have any fly aways and it had a nice scent that wasn't overwhelming. I have dark brown hair and when I worked it in with my fingers my hair absorbed it easily. They only issue I had was my hair did start to get frizzy at the end of the day. 4/5
MEGHAN T.
MEGHAN T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is naturally straight but damaged from heat and coloring. It gets very frizzy, especially in hot, humid weather. I use this after towel-drying my hair & it works like magic. I get no oily residue or "overdue for a wash" look from it. My hair looks soft and shiny if I let it dry nature or blow dry. This is a GODsend!
shannon j.
shannon j.
Knoxville, TN
It works ok, however if it is really hot and humid outside it doesn't stand up to that. It may work better if you add it to another anti frizz product but on it's own it only helps a little. I have very frizzy hair even if its no muggy outside and I have yet to find a product that works all day on my hair.
Maria Q.
Maria Q.
Fontana, CA
I love this product only reason why I only rated four stars is becausei go through the bottles fast! Overall great product. It smells phenomenal. I am a fan of the clean smell due to my allergies. It does help with my thick frizzy hair. I would definitely recommend it if you have dry or really thick hair
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Fontanelle, IA
This was a decent product. I have very thin, Long, brown, and straight hair so I don't have a lot of frizz. I have frizz only in the summer so it worked but left my hair somewhat oily it felt like. It did stay in the majority of the day. I'm not sure if I would buy it again or just use hair spray.
Meagan O.
Meagan O.
This helped with my wavy hair after i wash my hair and it dries it frizzes. With this it tamed it. It had a good price, for the quality of the product. i will purchase it again my sisters take it from me! there is no need for improvement. You should purchase it if you have this issue with frizz!
Rossy A.
Rossy A.
I love this product is really control the frizz of my hair and is soft and good smell IT'S GREAT! I used it right after came back from my vacations, damaged crispy and frizzy hair bc of sun and pool products; And the result was amazing, my hair had back its silky, soft texture, with a nice shine
Luna F.
Luna F.
Lancaster, CA
Considering the fact that my hair is very thick and curly, and hard to handle this product only did a moderate job in keeping down my hair frizz. It seemed to only keep it down for a bit, although it did smell good, I would only recommend to those with fine hair that is not a pain to manage.
When my hair is out of control and just not co-operating with me, this is one of rhe produxts that i use. It definitely helps keep the frizz down and i love the smell it has. It leaves my hair smooth too so thats a plus. This is another product that i just keep on buying over and over again.