BY DOVE

Kristyn F.
Kristyn F.
Prairie City, IL
I have naturally wavy hair and the frizz takes on a life of its own in the humidity. I have tried everything from Aveda and Redkin to Nexxus and Fructis. Most of the products left my hair either oily or flat, with no body what so-ever. I finally tried Dove after reading a product survey in a beauty/fashion magazine. What a difference...I apply a pea-sized amount on my towel-dry hair and then I blow it dry. It tames the frizzies and my hair has a sheen without the slightest bit of oilines.
Lynn M.
Lynn M.
Allison Park, PA
The Dove Frizz Control Therapy Taming Cream really kept my waves under control. I didn't have any fly aways and it had a nice scent that wasn't overwhelming. I have dark brown hair and when I worked it in with my fingers my hair absorbed it easily. They only issue I had was my hair did start to get frizzy at the end of the day. 4/5
Meagan O.
Meagan O.
This helped with my wavy hair after i wash my hair and it dries it frizzes. With this it tamed it. It had a good price, for the quality of the product. i will purchase it again my sisters take it from me! there is no need for improvement. You should purchase it if you have this issue with frizz!
Mellanie W.
Mellanie W.
This products of frizz control always desappoint me, never it complies whit my expectations, it leaves the hair soft and easy to brush, but really can not control the frizz of the hair, which is a little difficult to me because my hair is very thin, I won't buy this product anymore
Heather C.
Heather C.
La Follette, TN
Works wonders,kinda oily so just use on really dry hair days. It was better than I expected it to be. Not very expensive for the quality of the product. I liked it overall and would most likely purchase this product again... If your hair needs a lil pick me up
Skyler G.
Skyler G.
Fairmont, WV
This keeps my hair in control! My hair is normally thin and frizzy and static usually get a hold on me too. This stops the frizzy and static filled hair ! Smells so good and makes hair soft and shiny with out the grease others give ! Highly recommend!
Ella W.
Ella W.
Garden City, ID
This hairspray is pretty average. The product had done mostly what I have expected the product to do and not much more. It did not go above and beyond what I expected it to do and didn't surprise me but it lasted through the night and managed my hair.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Mount Hope, WV
This product is perfect for humid weather. It keeps all the frizzy hairs in place.without weighing down the voLyme of your hair. Even in the most humid weather, my hair is completely under control. I live how it smells and the light weight feel.
Steph W.
Steph W.
Burlingame, KS
My hair is naturally frizzy and curly. I use this along with mousse to curl my hair without it being overly frizzy. I feel that it does a pretty good job controlling the frizz. it's a good buy even though it can be a bit pricey.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Banks, OR
Curly hair problem, this product helps amazingly! Just a little goes a long way, but it helps to wrangle in those wispy fly aways and adds a little more control to fuzzy end of the day hair!