BY DOVE #99 in Night Cream

• Does this help with any problem areas like dark under eye circles, ...1 Answers
Karolina A.
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
Very good, inexpensive drug store brand of night cream. It works well for dry skin. It definitely does a great job moisturizing skin. I'm not sure about the anti-aging properties so much, generally cheaper brands do not have as much of the ingredients that do the job, as their more pricey counterparts. Good product for younger clientele, I'd say early to late 20's.
nikky m.
nikky m.
i've seen sooooooooooooooooooooooo much change with this product, i really love it. let's not even mention the cute packaging! it's very gentle on the skin. i love it and would definitely recommend!!!!!
Tania R.
Tania R.
Lowell, MA
Love love this product definitely recommend a I definitely got it from my friend and she loves it and I love it and I buy it all the time though
Jovana L.
Jovana L.
Houston
This is a great product I've ever try in my life I'm a king feels really smooth 😊 I really recommend it for people that haven't try dove
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
Lewisville, TX
I use this sparingly when I run out of my other night cream. It's a good backup to use it keeps my face moisturized and isn't to oily feeling
Yoanna I.
Yoanna I.
Mont Belvieu, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Can't live without this! I use this religiously and it does it's job. Would recommend to anyone! Smells great too
Alison C.
Alison C.
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Left my skin a little oily but my skin felt great when I woke up in the morning. Very soft and moisturized.
Glenda B.
Glenda B.
I have used this product during the day, under foundation, it isn't as thick as I thought it would be, and no breakouts. It absorbs into the skin and no greasy feeling. I really like it.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Los Angeles, CA
Definitely helps your skin feel more revived and lifted in the mornings. It also makes it feel so much softer and its not so thick like other creams.
Joyce S.
Joyce S.
Um ótimo creme , sabonete e etc não deixem de me mandar esse novo produto que deve ser de qualidade pois tudo que vocês fazem e de qualidade
Shaundra O.
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
Does this help with any problem areas like dark under eye circles, fine lines?