BY DOVE #40 in Night Cream

• Does this help with any problem areas like dark under eye circles...1 Answers
Karolina A.
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
Very good, inexpensive drug store brand of night cream. It works well for dry skin. It definitely does a great job moisturizing skin. I'm not sure about the anti-aging properties so much, generally cheaper brands do not have as much of the ingredients that do the job, as their more pricey counterparts. Good product for younger clientele, I'd say early to late 20's.
Savannah L.
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
I put this cream on my fave every night. It was a good value. It left my face less oily and smoother. It also made my feel refreshed in the morning. It met all of my expectations and then some. I would recommend this to all of my friends.
Tamia B.
Tamia B.
Dallas, TX
This product really owns up to they hype . i had every high expectations after seeing some reviews and it met them all . I can feel my skin getting tighter and more richer within a week or two . i would high recommend to others
Jacklyn W.
Jacklyn W.
Bay Saint Louis
This is an AMAZING product!! Best anti-aging cream I have found. Worth buying! It definitely met expectations & the price is so affordable! The packaging is great & tough in case you drop it (like I did) lol. My go to for night cream!!
lissa A.
lissa A.
Madison, TN
I used this every night and it lasted me a long time! It had a nice scent and had very nice packaging. I plan on repurchasing on my next beauty shopping day. It's a good value which is always a plus!
nikky m.
nikky m.
i've seen sooooooooooooooooooooooo much change with this product, i really love it. let's not even mention the cute packaging! it's very gentle on the skin. i love it and would definitely recommend!!!!!
Tania R.
Tania R.
Lowell, MA
Love love this product definitely recommend a I definitely got it from my friend and she loves it and I love it and I buy it all the time though
Jovana L.
Jovana L.
Houston
This is a great product I've ever try in my life I'm a king feels really smooth 😊 I really recommend it for people that haven't try dove
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
Lewisville, TX
I use this sparingly when I run out of my other night cream. It's a good backup to use it keeps my face moisturized and isn't to oily feeling
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Love this night cream. I have super dry skin. So this helps even out my skin and prevent my dry skin in the morning.
Shaundra O.
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
Does this help with any problem areas like dark under eye circles, fine lines?