BY DOVE

• It's proven to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • It's proven to restore skin to its fresh, soft, youthful radiance.
  • It's proven to replenish skin with essential mositure skin needs to repair itself overnight.

Restores skin's youthful appearance while you sleep. Dove's Fresh Radiance Anti-Aging Night Cream contains conditioning milk peptides and is clinically shown to brighten skin. It will leave your face looking and feeling fresh, soft and smooth. The fast-absorbing formula is infused with Dove's specially formulated moisturizers, essential nutrients and anti-oxidants like pomegranate extract and green tea. Nighttime is your skin's opportunity to renew and repair itself, so use this time to replenish moisture as you rest. It's Proven to: Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Restore skin to its fresh, soft, youthful radiance. Replenish skin with essential moisture skin needs to repair itself overnight. Hypo-allergenic. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist tested.

• Does this help with any problem areas like dark under eye...1 Answers
Dove Fresh Radiance Anti Aging Night Cream Normal To Dry Skin
  • "Very good, inexpensive drug store brand of night cream. It works well for dry skin. It definitely does a great job moisturizing skin. I'm not sure about the anti-aging properties so much, generally cheaper brands do not have as much of the ingredients that do the job, as their more pricey counterparts. Good product for younger clientele, I'd say early to late 20's." in 3 reviews
Kaitlyn a.
Pensacola, FL
Recently started using this because my face has been really dry lately and love it!
A little goes a long way so remember that when putting it on.
Love the way it makes my skin feel in the morning. I even bring it down to my neck for younger looking skin
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
I put this cream on my fave every night. It was a good value. It left my face less oily and smoother. It also made my feel refreshed in the morning. It met all of my expectations and then some. I would recommend this to all of my friends.
Jacklyn W.
Bay Saint Louis
This is an AMAZING product!! Best anti-aging cream I have found. Worth buying! It definitely met expectations & the price is so affordable! The packaging is great & tough in case you drop it (like I did) lol. My go to for night cream!!
Tamia B.
Dallas, TX
This product really owns up to they hype . i had every high expectations after seeing some reviews and it met them all . I can feel my skin getting tighter and more richer within a week or two . i would high recommend to others
lissa A.
Madison , TN
I used this every night and it lasted me a long time! It had a nice scent and had very nice packaging. I plan on repurchasing on my next beauty shopping day. It's a good value which is always a plus!
nikky m.
i've seen sooooooooooooooooooooooo much change with this product, i really love it. let's not even mention the cute packaging! it's very gentle on the skin. i love it and would definitely recommend!!!!!
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
Glenda B.
I have used this product during the day, under foundation, it isn't as thick as I thought it would be, and no breakouts. It absorbs into the skin and no greasy feeling. I really like it.
Ashley A.
Los Angeles, CA
Definitely helps your skin feel more revived and lifted in the mornings. It also makes it feel so much softer and its not so thick like other creams.
Tania R.
Lowell, MA
Love love this product definitely recommend a I definitely got it from my friend and she loves it and I love it and I buy it all the time though
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
Does this help with any problem areas like dark under eye circles, fine lines?