BY DOVE

• It's proven to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • It's proven to brighten skin, leaving it fresh, soft and youthful-looking.
  • It's proven to improve skin clarity, revealing more evenly toned, healthy skin

Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Brightens skin. Dove Fresh Radiance Anti-Aging Moisturizer contains conditioning milk peptides and is clinically shown to brighten skin. It will leave your face looking and feeling fresh, soft and smooth. The light, fast-absorbing formula is infused with Dove's specially formulated moisturizers, natural illuminators and anti-oxidants like pomegranate extract and green tea. It provides SPF 15 UVA/UVB protection to help keep skin looking youthful longer. It's Proven to: Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Brighten skin, leaving it fresh, soft and youthful-looking. Improve skin clarity, revealing more evenly toned, healthy skin. Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. Hypoallergenic. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist tested.

• I'm a huge fan of dove products and I'm just finding out ...2 Answers
Tina C.
Love Dove products and this is no exception. Feels great on skin and absorbs well. I tend to use Gold Bond in the winter because my skin is drier and my husband preferred it. However, we just bought the Dove Purely Pampering body wash and he loved it as much as I do. Plan on buying the matching lotion for summer.
w a.
corona
I love and prefer dove products for my face. I believe the dove products work best for my combo skin. I purchased mine from my local walmart. Its not scented which I like and not greasy or oily. Yes I would buy it again
Kyndall B.
Memphis, TN
Dove is a great company and I like most of their products.

This is one it is a good product and it makes my skin feel great.

It smells and it feel good.

I recommended this to my mom and she absolutely loves it.
Bao-Tran L.
I like using this around the winter when my body is super dry. It takes awhile for my body to soak up the moisturizer itself. It’s not as strong as Eucerin obviously but you get a slow progression over time!
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
I did not care for this product at all it broke my skin out in a rash I normally do not have sensitive skin however I did have some type a reaction to this product
Lucy N.
Gainesville, GA
The dove anti-aging cream was really great for my skin it made it really flawless it also was really great for after washing your face and you put it on your face it just makes it really how do I say it makes it really clean feeling very hydrated feeling I really love this product one of my go-to products that I really like you should try it
Cynthia S.
This is a great product it keeps my skin from being dry. It has a nice scent too . It makes my  skin feel fresh and it has a long lasting effect throughout the day. I use it in the morning and just before I go to bed . I would recommend this product to my family and friends.
Kimberly D.
Wantagh, NY
I just turned 30 and so have recently begun using anti aging products as preventative measures. I really liked this moisturizer. It made my skin feel really soft, but didn't leave it oily or cause my skin to break out like some other moisturizers have in the past. I guess only time will tell if this product will keep me looking young, but it definitely left me looking fresh faced and gave me a glow that made me look more awake and well-rested, for sure!
Brenda T.
Moses Lake, WA
Husband loves Dove brand body wash. He uses these because they have a fine grit that really exfoliates. He also loves you can use it to wash your whole body so he doesn't have to buy anything but this. The smell also lasts a long time and all the scents are pretty good.
Cassie G.
Canyon Cntry, CA
This moisturizer is very moisturzering. I love that it really helps my dry skin. Also I appreciate the fact there is SPF, also that it works for both normal and dry skin. Also love he anti aging properties. And i like the Dove brand. Would recommend to all.
Mara H.
I'm a huge fan of dove products and I'm just finding out they have moisturizer! Where can I find this?!