Dove Fresh Radiance Anti-Aging Eye Cream SPF 8 Normal Or Dry Skin uploaded by Andressa F.

BY DOVE

• It's proven to brighten the area around the eye, minimizing the appearance of dark circles.
  • It's proven to reduce the appearance of puffiness and fine, dry lines, leaving it fresh, soft and youthful looking,
  • Protect the delicate eye area, to maintain a healthy look over time

Reveals a bright, youthful eye appearance. Dove Fresh Radiance Anti-Aging Eye Cream contains conditioning milk peptides and is clinically shown to brighten skin. It will brighten the area around the eye, leaving it looking and feeling soft and smooth. The fast-absorbing formula is infused with Dove's specially formulated moisturizers, natural illuminators and anti-oxidants like pomegranate extract and green tea. The eye cream contains a SPF 8 sunscreen that is specially designed for the delicate eye area. It's Proven to: Brighten the area around the eye, minimizing the appearance of dark circles. Reduce the appearance of puffiness and fine, dry lines, leaving it fresh, soft and youthful looking. Protect the delicate eye area, to maintain a healthy look over time. Fragrance free. Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. Hypo-allergenic. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist tested. Ophthalmologist tested. Safe for contact lens wearers

Christina S.
Poughkeepsie , NY
I love dove products, but with this product in particular I did not see a big difference when using it. I will say it feels divine on the skin, but beyond that this product is a dud for me. I would not recommend.
yariliz r.
Kissimmee, FL
My mom used to use this all the time. She is obsessed with anything anti-aging under the eye and she loved this but had to stop using it because it burned her a little. she uses it every once in a while but never every night like she used to.
Fiama B.
Windham, NH
Love it! It's really helpful. When I was looking for my friend told me about this one and I gave it a try and it's really what I was Expecting. I would recommend to anybody that asked me. Plus the price is really good and not so expensive that you have to not do something just to buy it.
Nikia F.
LAUDERDALE LAKES, Florida
This product is everything. I f you purchase it you will not be mad. I really enjoy this product I had to hid because my mom and sister was using it. I purchased it from walmart and yes the packaging was nice and no need for improvement.
Eloisa N.
Fortaleza
Very good product, it smells very good, left my skin soft and very fragrant, lasted for
Many months, I loved, already bought several and I continue to love, it is really a great product, everyone should try, I will definitely buy more
Lizette S.
El Paso , TX
This product is so so good it leaves my eyes feeling smooth and hydrated the cracked skin around my lips is hydrated when I use this during winter time and I absolutely would recommend it to all my friends especially to my Influenster friends
Miriam L.
W Valley City, UT
LOVE Dove products and this one is not an exception. If you dont want to spend a fortune on anti-aging this is quality product for an affordable price. Leaves my dry skin feeling moisturized while helping the baggy eyes
Ariel L.
Greensboro
I've never actually tried this product before but I would love to try it and see how it does on my skin...however I'm a big fan of dove so I believe it'll work just fine for me !!
Anna B.
Wheaton, IL
It a fine product because it does not really help with your under eye i would recommend this to a very bad looking aging eyes but for those who eyes is nit bad it does not really work
Susan U.
This is a great product for mature skin. After using I noticed my skin was smoother and Wasnt dry and scaly anymore. It left me feeling younger and refreshed.