Dove Fresh Invisible Solid Antiperspirant

• Contains ¼ moisturizers for great underarm care

• Glides on easily

• Light fresh fragrance

• Easy-to-use antiperspirant deodorant stick

Don’t you just love the way the fresh, clear air smells and feels? Wouldn’t it be great if you could condense that freshness into an antiperspirant deodorant and start the day with it? That’s why we’ve created Dove Invisible Solid Antiperspirant, Fresh: a gentle antiperspirant deodorant stick that leaves you with a light fresh fragrance that keeps you protected from sweat for up to 24 hours.

This Dove Invisible Solid antiperspirant deodorant has an alcohol (ethanol) free formula and contains ¼ moisturizers for great underarm care. After a few uses, you will notice that your underarm skin looks and feels softer and smoother. Dove Invisible Solid Antiperspirant, Fresh won’t leave your skin or clothes with white marks, either.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (15.2%) Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Talc, Mineral Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Peg-8, Bht

Dove Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Original Clean Is the protection high on this? Does it last all day?
I know I'm down to try a new dove product. A deodorant made by dove, that is winning. How well did this turn out for you guys? How does it smell?
It's cheaper than my favorite deodorant (Dove Advanced Care), but does it work as well?
Start your review of Dove Fresh Invisible Solid Antiperspirant!
How would you rate this product?
Los Angeles
This is my all-time favorite deodorant this is the only deodorant that I would reach out for because it keeps me fresh all day it doesn’t have an after armpit smell from I have any in my arms all day End it also doesn’t stain my shirts as much and it really keeps me dry and this is probably one of my only all-time favorite Deodorant I will reach out for
Dove. Brand deodorant is the only womens kind of deodorant that i personally can use. Any other brand doesnt seem to be strong enough for my skin type. I sweat almost as much as some men and usually sweat other brands like suave right off... Mins after applying
Glenview, IL
It does a good job of being an antiperspirant. If I don’t have anything else handy, I’ll use this product. It does stain clothing, and Id find myself reapplying throughout the day at least twice. I still find that I perspire and there is a slight odor.
This works great for everyday use. However if u sweat a lot u might need to reapply once or twice. It smells good my main problem is it’s super hard to get the cap on if ur hands are completely dry so I wish that was easier but I am satisfied
vista
This is my go to if I need to pick up a cheap deodorant I love this one it smells very good and the only downside is the powder on your pits it’s easy to use and I would recommend this to others when you need a cheap deodorant
Fortson, GA
By far my favorite deodorant. I use this everyday and is my go to. I prefer the fresh smell over the other scents. The deodorant keeps me feeling fresh and clean all day no matter what I’m doing. I would definitely recommend!
Sweet Home
This is my absolute 100% go to deodorant!! It exceeded my expectations by leaps and bounds. The packaging is a bit bland. It’s most certainly effective at all the right times. I would absolutely recommend it to anyone!!
Crown Point, IN
This deodorant worked for me for awhile, but I feel as if my body got used to it and it no longer was serving its purpose and I had to switch it up and use a different one before finishing the whole stick.
Detroit , MI
I think overall its very good for me I use it for working out and it definitely cover me I would improve the clearness of it its very easy to use perfect size for on the go I am over all very satisfied!
east orange
The product is good. The smell is just ok but the freshness is lasting and the product don’t feel too sticky on the skin. I like the fact that it won’t stain your clothes. I would recommend the product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Morganton, NC
7 months ago
jo J. • 6 months ago
Dove Invisible Solid Antiperspirant is awesome. I use it twice daily and it is the best product that I have found . Highly recommend.