BY DOVE #43 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

• Contains ¼ moisturizers for great underarm care

• Glides on easily

• Light fresh fragrance

• Easy-to-use antiperspirant deodorant stick

Don’t you just love the way the fresh, clear air smells and feels? Wouldn’t it be great if you could condense that freshness into an antiperspirant deodorant and start the day with it? That’s why we’ve created Dove Invisible Solid Antiperspirant, Fresh: a gentle antiperspirant deodorant stick that leaves you with a light fresh fragrance that keeps you protected from sweat for up to 24 hours.

This Dove Invisible Solid antiperspirant deodorant has an alcohol (ethanol) free formula and contains ¼ moisturizers for great underarm care. After a few uses, you will notice that your underarm skin looks and feels softer and smoother. Dove Invisible Solid Antiperspirant, Fresh won’t leave your skin or clothes with white marks, either.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (15.2%) Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Talc, Mineral Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Peg-8, Bht

• It's cheaper than my favorite deodorant (Dove Advanced Ca...3 Answers
  • I almost bought this because it was half the price of my ...9 Answers
  • Does this not last long on anyone else? It always seems t...10 Answers
Chelsea G.
I like the feel of this deodorant a lot. It goes on nice a smooth and doesn't clump. I will say that I am not a huge fan of deodorants that contain aluminum but sometimes I use this for special events to give that extra layer of protection. Sometimes my natural stuff doesn't give me enough confidence. Overall a good product besides the ingredients.
Shauna C.
This is the deodorant I have used for about 12 years and I just love Dove, this is by far the best kind I have tried, it doesn't have an overpowering smell, it goes on so smooth and even though it's white it doesn't really go on that way, it mostly just seeps into the skin, it really makes my razor shadow GO AWAY! I see women all the time that have that 5 o'clock shadow under their arms but not with dove I always recommend Dove when I can.
Dee R.
Staten Island , NY
This is by far the best deodorant I have used. I’ve tried several other brands and none of them compare to Dove. Keeps me dry and smelling good all day. I even got my husband to change his men’s deodorant to mine. He loves it and recommends it to his buddies. Don’t know what makes this so amazing but Dove don’t ever stop making your Advanced Care 48hr Deodorant!!!!!
Cassie P.
I was excited to receive a free sample of Dove Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant in the Fresh scent for review purposes. Sadly, I was quickly disappointed when I looked at the active ingredient: Aluminum Chlorohydrate 20%. I have reviewed the Dove Clinical Strength Antiperspirants and didn't love them because they contain Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY 20% and I have not loved putting that much of the chemical on my body. Based on my brief online research, the active ingredient in this product is very similar to that of the one listed on the clinical strength product. I would love to try a Dove product for my underarms which does not contain so much Aluminum. The scent is nice though and it definitely does its job of keeping me dry. I received a sample of this product for free for review purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Stacey C.
Lake Elsinore
It had a good aroma. However, it did not last too long thought the day. I like a gentle deotorant and this was pretty harsh and thick. The white armpit is every girls nightmare and it did hold up a clear appareance. However it will show up on clothing. I would not but it again
Marquitta W.
North Chesterfield, VA
This has been my GO TO Deo since like middle school when I first started getting the Teenage/Growth spurt stench lol. I am usually getting the Powder or Fresh scent And they have not let me down. I will say that at times if you apply it too heavy you will have white marks left behind but if you want to be fresh and clean ALL day this deodorant does the trick. And if you buy it at Wal-Mart or Target the twin packs are sooo affordable.
Ceairra J.
Oxon hill, MD
What I love most about this product is it’s variety of scents to please all of my moods. The Fresh scent is very light and refreshing and one of my absolute faves!!. I usually reach for this brand all the time when restocking my bathing regime. They also come travel size for you to pack on your next trip or tuck away in your purse to refresh throughout the day if needed💕
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I bought the Dove fresh deodorant from Walmart. It's a little over the price I would usually pay but because I have the small one and I really like it. I decided to get it. I love the smell & how it feels. It's also long lasting. So I love ❤ it. And recommend this to everyone.
Jacelynn H.
cushing
If your looking for a long lasting deodorant this is what you need. I use this all the time. It has a affordable price. You can get this product at Walmart or the dollar store. I have been using this for 4 years and will always buy.
Adrianna M.
Olean, NY
I like this deodorant better than suave but only because it doesn't clump up to me. The smell doesnt last long. I can get over that. Pretty cheaply priced. Small product so it's easy to fit in like an over night bag. There a few deodorants that are bulky.
I'd say if you're a teen and just starting to use deodorant this is the kind you should get.
Jennifer D.
Clarksville , TN
Does this not last long on anyone else? It always seems to dry me out and I feel stinky not long after applying.
Jessica M.
I almost bought this because it was half the price of my preferred deodorant, but I was nervous it wouldn't be very strong. Is it good for all day wear while being very active?
Bailey S.
Hamburg, AR
It's cheaper than my favorite deodorant (Dove Advanced Care), but does it work as well?