BY DOVE

DOVE 150ml FRESH CUCUMBER SPRAY A/P see more...

• Does this scent smell fresh or metallic?1 Answers
Dove Fresh Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Spray

Start your review of Dove Fresh Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
This is s fresh clean scent , it keeps me dry on normal days but sometimes not so much on very hot days I do wish there was a more environmentally friendly package.
Tampa , FL
I LOVE this spray. It leaves no residue and makes me feel and smell amazing! The cucumber & green tea is my favorite scent. The bottle is sleek and convenient for travel, so I always keep one on me and keep a spare one in my gym bag!
Dallas , TX
I absolutely love this deodorant!! !! It leaves you smelling and feeling fresh all day and let me tell you it definitely lasts more than 24 hrs. I would recommend to anyone who wants a good long lasting deodorant
Beckley
If you love the smell of cucumbers you have to give this a try it smells just like one it’s such a clean fresh smell and lasts awhile. You can layer it with lotion to make it last longer. It’s a good product!
Conroe, TX
I love this spray so much for on the go, especially after I work out! It keeps me nice and fresh without being too sticky or heavy! I keep a mini one in my purse at all times
1,455 reviews
This deodorant has quickly become one of my favorites,... It doesn’t irritate my skin (even after shaving) and it immediately starts working overtime as an antiperspirant (I’ve tested it thoroughly in the humid climate I live in). It’s convenient to travel with, and the can lasts a long time.

That being said,...

The spray can transfer some white residue to your clothes if you don’t let it dry fully before getting dressed. If you aren’t a fan of the scent, this will not be a good product for you, because the smell follows you everywhere. I personally didn’t mind the scent, it’s very fresh, not overpowering or perfumey. But regardless, I would recommend smelling it before buying.

Overall, this deodorant works well, and the convenience aspect of being able to spray and go makes this product worth it for me.
Weslaco, TX
Love the smell of this spray! I just feel like it runs out to fast, but other than that I recommend because the smell is phenomenal and it actually sticks to you not like other sprays where the smell will go away after a while.
Savannah, GA
I love this deodorant! My first try with a dry spray wasn't so good (made me cough) but this one was great. I'd definitely buy again. It kept me fresh all day.
I love this sent it kept me smelling fresh especially being on the road I just wish it lasted longer and I didn’t have to reapply also it can be pricey.
LAWRENCE, MA
As I have stated in a lot of my reviews I love cucumber and I love the smell of it and this just brings out my favorite smell into a spray
Woodbridge, VA
Does this scent smell fresh or metallic?

Dove Fresh Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Spray

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email