BeautyHairHair ProductsDove
Fresh Coconut Dry Shampoo

Dove Fresh Coconut Dry Shampoo

Refreshes and revives hair between washes, with the tropical scent of coconut and sweet lime.

Hi has anyone tried this product on curly hair?
Does anyone else who has been using this for a while feel like they’ve changed the product? It doesn’t work as well for me at all. Used to love it.
Iss this stuff powdery?
Start your review of Dove Fresh Coconut Dry Shampoo!
Megan  L.
Cromwell, CT
Dove Fresh Coconut Dry Shampoo uploaded by Megan  L.
Great smelling dry shampoo!! I wash my hair every other day and use this every second day! The dry shampoo smells great and helps my hair to not look greasy between washes. I will definitely be purchasing again when I run out.
Cheryl L.
Dove Fresh Coconut Dry Shampoo uploaded by Cheryl L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Sprays on Cold! Smells soo very good! You have to work the product into your scalp if not leaves your hair white as snow like my daughter did! Leaves a nice texture to your hair in between your regular washing days. I don't like to wash my hair everyday yet every 3 days. Love using this brand in between leaving my hair manageable and smelling fantastic!!! Highly recommend!!!
Heather A.
1,579 reviews
Dove Fresh Coconut Dry Shampoo uploaded by Heather A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have tried so many dry shampoos. I loved Suave for a long time and I don't know if they changed the formula or what, but it started leaving a cast on my hair and making my ends so dry. I really like the Dove dry shampoos. First time trying this variety and I really like it. It has such a fresh summery scent. Doesn't leave a white cast on my hair and keeps my roots from getting oily this time of year. And I have thinning hair and this doesn't weigh me down.
Amanda C.
Manassas, VA
Dove Fresh Coconut Dry Shampoo uploaded by Amanda C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Dove is a favorite of mine!! Dove Fresh Coconut Dry Shampoo is a combination of fresh scent that smells like your on an island with coconut and the perfect concentration of the product that doesn’t feel too heavy, too from a cosmetologist use this product as instructed. 8-12inches away! The distance with this and all dry shampoo that I see from my clients is not holding the can far enough back when applying. If you spray too close you will have a white residue Built up. Don’t follow their instructions instead use at least 10-13 inches away with dove. It has a higher concentration than others and will work amazing but will turn your hair white if applied too close.
Clyn M.
Vancouver, WA
Dove Fresh Coconut Dry Shampoo uploaded by Clyn M.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorite drugstore dry shampoo’s! The weird thing about it, is that I usually look up the reviews on products before I ever buy it but this one I didn’t! And it really amazed me. First let me say that the smell is amazing, it has a very clean scent too it! It didn’t leave any residue behind and my hair smelt very clean & it definitely gave some volume to it. Definitely give it a try if you’re looking for a new dry shampoo! It won’t disappoint. 😌
Savanah  W.
Rockledge, FL
Dove Fresh Coconut Dry Shampoo uploaded by Savanah  W.
I love using dry shampoos in between washes. It just makes me feel so refreshed and the smell!! I love the coconut and slight lime scent. I wish the product didn't contain alcohol but I still use regularly. Would definitely repurchase and recommend! Dove Ultra Clean Dry Shampoo
Natalia S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Dove Fresh Coconut Dry Shampoo uploaded by Natalia S.
This dry shampoo got a nice coconut and lime scent, that doesn’t get annoying throughout a day, but it didn’t help with removing oil and refreshing hair. My hair was still oily and flat after using this dry shampoo.
Anali  C.
Wellesley Hls, MA
Dove Fresh Coconut Dry Shampoo uploaded by Anali  C.
Dove Fresh Coconut Dry Shampoo I’m using this dry shampoo. Because my friend recommend to me and I love it. It Really works and my hair looks refreshed and revive without water. Smells good that no one can notice that I didn’t wash my hair😂🤣🙈
amanda M.
Round Lake
Dove Fresh Coconut Dry Shampoo uploaded by amanda M.
i love this product so much it doesn’t make my hair white like some other products do and it really makes my greasy hair go away
Ivonn C.
Frisco, TX
Dove Fresh Coconut Dry Shampoo uploaded by Ivonn C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Este dry shampoo me ha gustado mucho, su olor es espectacular y como todo dry shampoo tienes que menearlo muy bien y peinarlo para que no te quede una nube blanca, si tienes un apuro y lo tienes a la mano no lo dudes!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cassie  R.
Gadsden, AL
il y a 2 ans
Dove Fresh Coconut Dry Shampoo ? Is dry shampoo bad for your hair?
Stef D. il y a 2 ans
Not at all. Your hair is not supposed to me washed everyday. 1 to 2 times a week. Dry shampoo helps train your hair. Takes a bit but I’m once a week and my hair is the healthiest it’s ever been!
Gwendolyn  W.
Bowling Green, KY
1,297 reviews
il y a 3 ans
Eliza C. il y a 10 mois
I liked it! It leaves a really good scent. A little goes a long way so I wouldn't use too much product because it left my hair somewhat stringy. Overall great product!