Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantDove
Fresh Antiperspirant Deodorant 26 oz, Twin Pack

Dove Fresh Antiperspirant Deodorant 2.6 oz, Twin Pack

Dove Fresh Antiperspirant Deodorant 2.6 oz, Twin Pack

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Fresh Antiperspirant Deodorant 2.6 oz, Twin Pack!
Alyssia P.
Dove Fresh Antiperspirant Deodorant 2.6 oz, Twin Pack uploaded by Alyssia P.
I would have to say I like this smell really good it’s good just make sure it’s working for your skin if not switch to more sensitive one it’s always a good idea to spend the extra money to make sure u have the right deodorant if it itches that probably means it’s time to switch it’s okay if u have to try new products ur going have to get a new one anyways
Agustina L.
Fairfax, VA
Dove Fresh Antiperspirant Deodorant 2.6 oz, Twin Pack uploaded by Agustina L.
Regular product. Nothing interesting to say about it. Just like any other dove product. The smell it is good thought
Mary B.
Dove Fresh Antiperspirant Deodorant 2.6 oz, Twin Pack uploaded by Mary B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love anything that has to do with Dove. This particular deodorant is my favorite. I always get the twin pack which lasts me a long time.
Mirinda S.
Raytown, MO
Dove Fresh Antiperspirant Deodorant 2.6 oz, Twin Pack uploaded by Mirinda S.
This is what I use pretty regularly, I use it twice a day to ensure I’m always smelling fresh. I do however think the scent could be much stronger- it doesn’t really smell of anything. So not necessarily fresh, just a lack of smell.
Floralbert F.
Orlando
I love this deodorant smells amazing and let my skin feels so fresh. I like the cucumber 🥒 one and the original scent too.
Rendi H.
Rossville, GA
I do like the Fresh or the purple one  Love the smell   lasts all day no problems with sweat or oder   Will continue to purchase
Qualatrice L.
Garner, NC
Purchased at: Target
I have been using dove products since I was a teenager! The smell is light and refreshing.
Deanna G.
Montrose, MN
Dove Fresh Antiperspirant Deodorant 2.6 oz, Twin Pack uploaded by Deanna G.
Dove Fresh Antiperspirant Deodorant 2.6 oz, Twin Pack uploaded by Deanna G.
I love how good this deodorant smells. I love that when you put it in it’s not like thick past streaks in your armpit. I put my sister on with the dove deodorant too.
Katrina G.
Camdenton, MO
I’ve used this deodorant for years. I absolutely love the scent but unfortunately the product doesn’t seem to be as effective as it was when I first started using it.
Michelle W.
Troy, NY
I work in a kitchen at a community meal and we have our oven turned up to 500 Degrees as we are cooking for 50 people like it's really hot in our kitchen I will have to say that I did not have sweaty or smelling armpits in addition to that it was not your retaining and it smelled great I love the Light fresh scent and I found it was also very moisturizing to my armpits

Looking for your answer?