Dove Fragrance Free Sensitive Skin Deodorant uploaded by Sarah C.

BY DOVE

• Does this really work on sensitive skin while actually ke...1 Answers
  • I can't find this product anymore. The one I find has a m...1 Answers
Mary Ann B.
Willard, NC
I definitely love myself some dove it works great and makes sure you are odor free for 24 to 48 hours...
Tasha S.
I Love using Dove products for my skin, it gives a refreshing skin clean feel. I have to buy a lot of it.
Sarah A.
Longview, TX
I only use Dove deodorant. It keeps my armpits smooth and dry. It moisturizes my skin and keeps it soft.
Elizabeth  M.
Nichols , SC
I like the way it makes my underarms feel smooth in an area that doesn't get much moisturizing action.
Mary D.
Syracuse, NY
I don't use any other deodorant! It keeps me dry all day and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Belinda M.
Trussville, AL
I work out at the gym and this keeps me dry and confident. Doesn't irritate my very sensitive skin.
Rejae H.
Winston Salem, NC
Doesn't leave mark on clothes and keeps me fresh all day even if I'm a little sweaty doesn't wear off
Steph P.
Milton, FL
Dove is good for people with sensitive arms or skin and it doesn't have a funny smell which is a win
Tamaira G.
Parma, OH
Works well for a typical day but seems unable to hold up to heavy sweat. Also can feel a bit greasy
Chelsea P.
Caseyville, IL
Works really good and lasts all day. Smells good. Doesn't come off on clothes. Really good product
Marcia L.
Broken Arrow, OK
I can't find this product anymore. The one I find has a masking fragrance. I'm allergic to all fragrance, masking or not.
Alison F.
Iola, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this really work on sensitive skin while actually keeping you dry?