Dove Fragrance Free Sensitive Skin Deodorant uploaded by Sarah C.

BY DOVE

• Does this really work on sensitive skin while actually ke...1 Answers
  • I can't find this product anymore. The one I find has a m...1 Answers
Carmel M.
Covington, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this deodorant
My husband even uses this deodorant.
Only deodorant I buy is dove.......................
Farah O.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the smell, works all day and makes me feel fresh and clean! Plus all the different smells are amazing!
Amanda C.
West Hills, CA
Coverage was pretty good. I would still sweat but noticeably. Sometimes a residue was visible. Smelled nice.
didit p.
Goshen, NY
Been using this for years! nice to apply and ges on smooth without the chalkiness. i would recommend product.
Taylor K.
Tallahassee, FL
The best deodorant. Keeps me from being smelly all day and the powder makes it fragerance free which I prefer
Victoria d.
Works great very refreshing and stays on a very goog percent of the day I love the smell of it works great!
Jennifer C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best for my sensitive skin! Doesn't irritate or have a strong perfume odor. It smells clean and refreshing.
Samantha B.
Frankfort, KY
I have always loved dove. Never leaves a residue on my clothes. Always smells great. So many tochoose from
Kristen J.
Cypress, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this deodorant! Smells really good and lasts all day, no matter what we activity I am doing that day!
Michelle M.
Ankeny, IA
My daily deodorant - love it! I never worry about odor or wetness and the skin under my arms feels soft!
Marcia L.
Broken Arrow, OK
I can't find this product anymore. The one I find has a masking fragrance. I'm allergic to all fragrance, masking or not.
Alison F.
Iola, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this really work on sensitive skin while actually keeping you dry?