Dove Fragrance Free Sensitive Skin Deodorant uploaded by Sarah C.

BY DOVE

• Does this really work on sensitive skin while actually ke...1 Answers
  • I can't find this product anymore. The one I find has a m...1 Answers
Kimberly N.
Pomona, CA
Great product it keeps me dry and the fragrance is so nice. Price is not too bad I use this product everyday especially when summer comes.
Dawn Z.
Mt holly, NJ
Love this deodorant doesn't clump smells great does not rub off on my clothes it has great shape and size I can take it with me any where
Kasey G.
Dallas, TX
This is great deodorant, it keeps me dry and odorless without drying out my skin. I continue to use dove and try out different scents!
Aaliyah W.
Flint, MI
I like dove deodorant because it is affordable and last a while and it doesn't cause your armpits to itch after shaving or cause rashes
Kelsey S.
! It manages my body odor much better than I thought while not irritating my skin. However, it's not as great as other dove deodorant.
Casey B.
I swear by this stuff! I have very senstive skin and this is perfect! It is scent free which is what i need and it does the job well!
Carli I.
Kansas City, MO
The best deodorant out there, keeps me dry and smelling fresh for hours. Also great to protect skin during underarm shaving.
Sunnyrose J.
I loved this product. At first. Then it stopped working! I could smell my sweat over the deodorant. It works sometimes, now.
Lindsey V.
I hate deodorants with fragrance, so this is the perfect option for me. It lasts all day, and I never feel sweaty or stink.
Brooke M.
Dover, DE
This deodorant is wonderful. It keeps me dry all day and night and since there's no fragrance that's just an added bonus.
Marcia L.
Broken Arrow, OK
I can't find this product anymore. The one I find has a masking fragrance. I'm allergic to all fragrance, masking or not.
Alison F.
Iola, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this really work on sensitive skin while actually keeping you dry?