Dove Fragrance Free Sensitive Skin Deodorant uploaded by Sarah C.

BY DOVE

• Does this really work on sensitive skin while actually ke...1 Answers
  • I can't find this product anymore. The one I find has a m...1 Answers
Amy T.
Moosic, PA
I need fragrance. This was an accidental purchase. I just feel fresher with fragrance.it seemed to keep me dry but not something I would repurchase.
Regina H.
Itta Bena, MS
I Have Very Sensitive Skin & Dove Deodorant Is My Favorite. After Trying Different Deodorants For Many Years I Have Finally Found The Right One.
Jennifer K.
Hempstead, TX
Best deodorant for me. It leaves me feeling and smelling clean and fresh. Use this everyday and purchase the double pack as its usually cheaper.
Heather S.
Spring, TX
With sensitive skin this is a product I can't go without. With this hot texas weather fast approaching I keep an extra around. Highly recommended
Sarah C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I hate scented deodorants and I have had allergic reactions to deodorants before. This Dove product fulfills all my needs and Is affordable.
Dagne S.
Joelton, TN
Maybe I am just too active for this deodorant, but it did not work at all for me. It left me feeling as if I forgot to put any deodorant on.
amanda f.
San Jose, CA
Ive been using this deodorant religiously. It goes on smooth, works all day and smells really clean and simple. I would recommend to anyone
Anastasya l.
It work's well with my sensitive skin. I still find my self having to rotate it out with other brands because it can irritateven my skin too.
Ramya A.
Gurnee, IL
It's nice ! My skin is very sensitive so it's nice for my skin ! Makes ne feel fresh ! I sweat a lot ( gross ) so this works out best for me
Sheena D.
Lisbon, CT
Really nice because it does not irritate your skin, especially because that skin can be extra sensitive. Feels comfortable and does the job
Marcia L.
Broken Arrow, OK
I can't find this product anymore. The one I find has a masking fragrance. I'm allergic to all fragrance, masking or not.
Alison F.
Iola, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this really work on sensitive skin while actually keeping you dry?