Dove Fragrance Free Sensitive Skin Deodorant uploaded by Sarah C.

BY DOVE

• Does this really work on sensitive skin while actually ke...1 Answers
  • I can't find this product anymore. The one I find has a m...1 Answers
Theresa V.
Albuquerque, NM
Some deodorants actually combat feeling fresh with their atrocious scents. This one solves that problem, being fragrance free AND keeping you dry. Really feels silky going on.
Kayce C.
Deer Lodge, TN
I love any Dove deodorant products; however, i have very sensitive and dry skin. This product goes on so smooth, and does so much more than just cover body odor.
Pat G.
Voorhees, Nj
I'm very particular about my skin. This product is light but moisturizes, softens and smells good on my skin. I use this product day and night after I shower.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great deodorant! It doesn't irritate my skin at all. Some do. It keeps my underarms feeling super soft. I will definitely buy this again. It's not expensive.
Kalin U.
Trenton, SC
This last all day, it smells wonderful and the price is just right! I usually get this from Walmart and Sam's Club, it exceeds my expectations all the time.
Heidi W.
I use it when I exercise or on hotter days. Fragrance free helps so you're not mixing a whole bunch of smells. And it does it's job. It keeps my pits dry.
Beth E.
San Jose, CA
It goes on smoothly and works from the moment I put it on until the moment I go 2 bed. You can't even feel it is on. Great order and wetness protection.
Beth O.
Windermere, FL
Works super well for me, I don't get any numbs or agitation even if I put it on just after shaving and works well at keeping me smelling clean and fresh
Brittany B.
Atlanta, GA
This deodorant is perfect for sensitive skin. Other brands make my armpits turn black due to the aluminum. I defienely don't have that problem with Dove
Dana Y.
Dove has such a soft, delightful smell to it. I prefer to use it before bed. The scent is soothing and long-lasting. It's very reliable and effective.
Marcia L.
Broken Arrow, OK
I can't find this product anymore. The one I find has a masking fragrance. I'm allergic to all fragrance, masking or not.
Alison F.
Iola, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this really work on sensitive skin while actually keeping you dry?