Dove Fragrance Free Sensitive Skin Deodorant uploaded by Sarah C.

BY DOVE

• Does this really work on sensitive skin while actually ke...1 Answers
  • I can't find this product anymore. The one I find has a m...1 Answers
Kelsey L.
Eagle River, AK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this deodorant besides the fact that there isn't a fragrance. I like deodorant with fragrance because it really helps the smell of an armpit. But other than that this is good at blocking sweat stains.
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to use Dove deodorant all the time, but after a while it stopped working. It didn't work 24 hours for me, it left stains on my clothes. I used it everyday. I eventually had to switch to something a little bit stronger.
Elizabeth S.
I have really bad excema and this is the only deodorant that I can use that doesn't make my armpits itch or feel sticky or even burn. Even though its for sensitive skin, it keeps me fresh all day long.
Ingrid Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Works amazing! It has never irritated my skin or anything like that. It always stays put and lasts al day. I can wear tight fitting clothes confidently knowing that it will do its job! Soft fragrance.
Shayna P.
Appling, GA
I've battled skin allergies all of my life and this is the only product that doesn't break me out, yet still does its job. I stay dry, still smell good and it doesn't irritate my skin. Love!
Frances M.
Sacramento, CA
It really does help my underarms from becoming irritated. I have very sensitive skin and will break out of i use something that is too harsh. And dove sensitive works wonderfully.
Kristie  H.
Lancaster, NY
I have very sensitive skin were I can only use certain brands and scents of deodorants otherwise they will make me break out. I found that Dove is the only brand that my skin tolerates. Plus it makes my skin feel soft too which is a bonus.
Kelsey F.
Blanchard, OK
Doesn't get that white powdery stains on close. Easy on my sensitive skin, stays on even through workouts. Usually only have to apply once while getting ready for the day
Michelle J.
Goode, VA
I love dove products. They all seem to be sensitive to skin. I am allergic to all deodorants with parfum in them. This deodorant moisturizers and helps with sweating.
Nicole B.
Munford, TN
The Dove sensitive skin deodorant is the only one I can use. Unlike every other deodorant I have tried, it does not irritate my skin or trigger my respiratory allergies. It's not sticky, either!
Marcia L.
Broken Arrow, OK
I can't find this product anymore. The one I find has a masking fragrance. I'm allergic to all fragrance, masking or not.
Alison F.
Iola, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this really work on sensitive skin while actually keeping you dry?