Dove Fragrance Free Sensitive Skin Deodorant uploaded by Sarah C.

BY DOVE

• Does this really work on sensitive skin while actually ke...1 Answers
  • I can't find this product anymore. The one I find has a m...1 Answers
Cindy H.
Brooklyn, NY
The smell is light but last all day and you never smell anything else but deodorant.
Olivia S.
Cedar Grove, WI
It is a really good deodorant for people who don't like or can't have a fragrance.
Karla G.
I like this because of the smell and they last all day not like others ones
Kaiulani P.
Waianae, HI
Fragence free so good for people with sensitive sniffers. Feels great on your skin. Leaves it soft.
Tess R.
Limhamn
I love this product. I don’t like scented deodorants when I’m wearing perfume so this is perfect. I use this every day I wear a perfume. I would definitely recommend this product and I’ll definitely buy it again ♥️
Ella R.
wakefield
Considering that this is supposed to be a .lotion it left my skin quiet dry. i bought it at my local supermarket where it was on offer for a pound so i thought i would try it however i wouldn't pay any more. There are better ones for the same price.
Nicole M.
Kincardine , ON
I tend to have sensitive armpits so I wanted to try this to see if it made a difference. I wore this everyday, and didn't really notice that much of a difference, plus it left a residue on some of my clothing.
Ashlee P.
Brisbane
I have really sensitive skin so I have to be really careful with products I put on my skin. This deodorant works wonders. It didn't irritate my skin and lets off just enough scent for it to be pleasant
Maria E.
I love that it doesn't have any nasty fragrance in it. Gentle and creamy, could get a bit messy with the packaging. Must wait for it to dry before putting clothes on.
Martha H.
My skin is very sensitive and I hate the red dots on my armpits after I shave, other deodorants keep the redness on my skin and even make it worse, but the dove products are good and soft on my skin
Marcia L.
Broken Arrow, OK
I can't find this product anymore. The one I find has a masking fragrance. I'm allergic to all fragrance, masking or not.
Alison F.
Iola, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this really work on sensitive skin while actually keeping you dry?