Dove Fragrance Free Sensitive Skin Deodorant uploaded by Sarah C.

BY DOVE

• Does this really work on sensitive skin while actually ke...1 Answers
  • I can't find this product anymore. The one I find has a m...1 Answers
Brenda F.
Roy, UT
My favorite deodorant, soft silky and smells nice... it's also good on my very sensitive skin.
Jessicaw W.
Ludowici, GA
I've used dove for years, over the years it has become less effective and the quality is cheap.
Tara T.
Tampa, FL
Gentle, especially after shaving. Much less irritation since switching to this. Works well too.
Linda B.
Pleasant Grove, AL
I typically use the spray which is great but I have used this due to it's moisturizing affect.
Kelsea S.
Lakeville
It's a good product not it doesn't last long and the smell is off i would repurchase it agian
Lam L.
Fontana, CA
Very good. Smells great and gentle. It does not irritate my skin. It helps control my sweat.
Emily S.
Newark, DE
Ive been using this deodorant since elementary school and have no complaints. It smells good
D'Ann O.
This deodorant is very good. Keeps me dry and fresh all day! Helps to keep me feeling fresh!
Lori W.
It does ok with protection until about 1/2 way through the day I feel like I need to reapply.
Mirna C.
Pensacola, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's great, if the scent was a little stronger that'd help but it's still not a bad product
Marcia L.
Broken Arrow, OK
I can't find this product anymore. The one I find has a masking fragrance. I'm allergic to all fragrance, masking or not.
Alison F.
Iola, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this really work on sensitive skin while actually keeping you dry?