Dove Fragrance Free Sensitive Skin Deodorant uploaded by Sarah C.

BY DOVE

• Does this really work on sensitive skin while actually ke...1 Answers
  • I can't find this product anymore. The one I find has a m...1 Answers
Amanda B.
Buckley, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Absolutely love this product. My skin is extremely sensitive and reacts to a lot of things. It started acting up on the under side of my arm, arm pit and down the side of my body, and refused to relent, I started changing a lot of products that I used to help the new sensitivity and my doctor suggested dove sensitive products and they have been a huge blessing! I can’t do with out them now.
Cindy H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This deodorant was my go to for a long time! Unfortunately, I developed a sensitivity to it after about 5 years. I'm happy to say that I'm able to use it once again after taking a vacation from it for another 5 years. I would recommend, but be wary if you already have sensitive skin
Daphne M.
Oxnard, CA
This deodorant is my "old faithful". I usually get dry under my underarms after shaving or waxing, and I try to stay away from putting on deodorant right after because I don't want to clog my pores. This stuff does NOT clog my pores AT ALL! I would definitely recommend everyone to try this at least once, especially during the summer!
Maira T.
Princeton, WV
Absolutely love Dove deodorant! I am extremely sensitive and almost all deodorants irritate my skin and make me itchy and red. This deodorant is the only deodorant that doesn't irritate my skin. It's gentle yet works great with a natural scent that works all day!
MARLENYS D.
I suffer from migraine and any strong smell provokes me why I love this deodorant except that no smells old, has too much quality to be compared not change anything and i can find it any where supermarket or drougstore my sisters used, my mom and even my aounts
Janea N.
Wichita, KS
I am so grateful for this deodorant! This is the only one I can use, for some reason with any other deodorant it causes an allergic reaction. A very painful one at that. I suffered for months until my mom suggested Dove Sensitive Deodorant. I was hopeful and within the first few days my underarms started to clear up. I would be lost without my Dove.
Hannah L.
Arlington, VA
Great fresh scent! Never have felt the need to reapply during my normal stressful day! Even after I work out, this is a great deodorant! I love how versatile it is. i use to hate feeling like I had to pick different deodorants depending what I was doing that day Would recommend to all my ladies, also I love their body positive imagine! +1 for Dove!
Olivia M.
Indianapolis, IN
I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate my skin like some other products have, (secret). It also doesn't leave my skin dry, which is always a bonus for use women! If you feel like your current deodorant is making you itchy or dry I would recommend at least trying this product and I believe you're going to love it!
Alison S.
Roanoke, VA
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I have very sensitive skin and this product works wonders for me. I have always had an issue w/ deodorants irritating my skin. This is a great product for those of sensitive skin and it's not $$$$.
Cynthia S.
I only use dove and secret bc both of them do the job. It stops the sweat odor xpecially from a girl who has a busy day work, school, work agaim and finally home! I prefer the gel ones so they domt staim my clothes!
Marcia L.
Broken Arrow, OK
I can't find this product anymore. The one I find has a masking fragrance. I'm allergic to all fragrance, masking or not.
Alison F.
Iola, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this really work on sensitive skin while actually keeping you dry?