Dove Fragrance Free Moisture Hypoallergenic Wash

Give your baby the sensitive skin care they need with this ultra-gentle, hypoallergenic wash.

I was wondering do they have this dove product in a different decent or is it only in this kind?
Is This product good for eczema?
Is this safe for babies with skin allergies and psoriasis ?
Start your review of Dove Fragrance Free Moisture Hypoallergenic Wash!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Dove Fragrance Free Moisture Hypoallergenic Wash uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
It helps my daughter skin stay so clean and soft! It’s cheap and found at any store that sells baby stuff! I love this line for my baby and will continue to use it!
Adriana P.
Dove Fragrance Free Moisture Hypoallergenic Wash uploaded by Adriana P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Dove Fragrance Free Moisture Hypoallergenic Wash me encanta este gel de baño para mi bebe , primero porque es cruelty free, segundo porque es hipoalergénico y tercero porque es para piel sencible ya q a mi niño le sale ezcema en la piel asi q se los recomiendo
Jennifer F.
trenton
Dove Fragrance Free Moisture Hypoallergenic Wash uploaded by Jennifer F.
Okay, so I love the soap, hate the pump! It takes sooooo long for it to come back up and only pumps a tiny amount out. I'll either just transfer to another bottle or unscrew it every time I use it. Might not sound like an issue, but it is so inconvenient. The soap seems to do well with my children that have sensitive skin. Only used a couple times so far. Smells nice and not strong.
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
Dove Fragrance Free Moisture Hypoallergenic Wash uploaded by Wendy C.
Fragrance Free Baby Dove is amazing. Did you know that baby's skin can lose moisture up to 5x's fast than our skin?? Being s mom you want only the best for your little one that's why I chose Dove for babies it's rich, creamy lather replenishes nutrients to keep skin clean and soft.... Dove Fragrance Free Moisture Hypoallergenic Wash
Breana W.
El Paso
Dove Fragrance Free Moisture Hypoallergenic Wash uploaded by Breana W.
my son has had severe eczema ever since he was a baby. using this soap with the combo of the lotion, it has helped almost all of his eczema go away. he does have a few patches but it’s the best soap for any baby with eczema. i currently use it for my newborn to prevent ahead of time ❤️
Sabrina G.
San Antonio, TX
Dove Fragrance Free Moisture Hypoallergenic Wash uploaded by Sabrina G.
Very good for sensitive skin! My son has very sensitive skin & this helps alot with it ! Love this Dove Fragrance Free Moisture Hypoallergenic Wash
Faverite.singer L.
new york
This is really great and soft pro is that its relaxing and efficient it last 24/24hours and is defenetly strong for allergies I used it for 12months and I loved it.i would really recommend this to anyone
Amanda R.
Youngstown, OH
I love this body wash for my son. It gets him squeaky clean, lathers up good, it makes your skin soft. The most important part for me is that it doesn't break him out in hives like most soaps do. I will continue to purchase this. I really do reccomend this to others with sensitive skin.
Shaina C.
Use this for my baby he has sensitive skin it seems to work well for him Love the smell
Dawn H.
Gaithersburg, MD
Another fantastic Dove product. I love this Dove body wash and this is why: The pump releases the product with ease giving you total control of how much you use. The sudsy factor is superb so you don’t need a lot. It’s moisturizing and it cleans (that all we really need, right). It also has the classic Dove smell. I highly recommend this product. You won’t be disappointed.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Samaria T.
Tifton
il y a un an
Dove Rich Moisture Hypoallergenic Wash So I was wondering what were the side effects to this bottle wash ?
Andrine C. il y a 7 mois
We used this one for both our boys and honestly there was no side effects. Our youngest had ezcema and it worked perfect with him. I've never used the regular one.