Dove Fragrance Free Moisture Hypoallergenic Lotion

The mild formula of this hypoallergenic lotion provides ultra-gentle care for your baby’s sensitive skin.

Dove Fragrance Free Moisture Hypoallergenic Lotion ? Help with small bumps on babies and toddlers . My daughter is 2 and developed these bumps on her upper arms and stomach
Dove White Beauty Bar Is this good for acne prone skin?
[product:dove-baby-sensitive-moisture-lotion] can someone tell me if the product is good or bad my son has sensitive skin and I’m scared to try new thing on him because it takes weeks for the rash to go away it dosnt seem to bother him but I don’t like it so please let me know I got some a gift haven’t tried it yet?
Start your review of Dove Fragrance Free Moisture Hypoallergenic Lotion!
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Dove Fragrance Free Moisture Hypoallergenic Lotion uploaded by Jacqueline F.
Dove Dove Fragrance Free Moisture Hypoallergenic Lotion. I just had an addition to my family a granddaughter and her Mother just happened to receive the sensitive baby lotion by Dove. I already do like Doves products they work well but mainly because they've been around for a while now in my life. I think Dove lotions and creams are creamy and very moisturizing. It's a brand I trust and a brand I also can afford. This one is delicate enough for our newborns skin but strong enough for me to use on my hands, legs and arms. I do recommend Dove it's an excellent lotion.
Rachael B.
Independence, KY
Im obssesed with lotion and have to have thick long lasting lotion. This lotion was nice but I with it was thicker. Days when I felt extra dry I had to keep reapplying. Pros are it's gentle on the skin. The cons are it's a thin formula so sometimes need to apply alot.
Amanda R.
Youngstown, OH
This lotion is perfect for my sons sensitive skin. It goes on smooth and absorbs in the skin quickly. We use this on him after every bath. No need for improvement. It's very affordable and does the job. I recommend this product.
Ella M.
Daly City, CA
My baby have super dry skin and redness all over her body. I try so many lotions and it give more dry flakes on my baby skin. When I bough this it cure it all. Make my baby skin soft and kissable. Also redness and dry patches are gone.
Ella M.
Daly City, CA
It work well on my baby skin. My baby has dry skin and nothing work really well. I used coconut oil , organic lotion but nothing give my baby as good as Dove. I am choosing dove over other products.
kaele A.
Jacksonville, FL
Best soap for those with sensitive skin , works really really good and no breakouts with e
Marjorie D.
I love the Dove baby line. The scent of the lotion is so amazing! I have the travel and at home size. I honestly think I like it more than Johnson and Johnson pink lotion. If your nose is sensitive to smells then you may prefer the later. I would definitely recommend trying it out though!
Ada A.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
Dove Fragrance Free Moisture Hypoallergenic Lotion uploaded by Ada A.
It's one of the best products I've ever used. I still use it on my 4 year old. Price range I always check to see where it is more reasonable. I always say if it's good quality why not pay the price.
Luanda Q.
Framingham, MA
when my baby was born I had a lot of difficulty with his sensitive and super delicate skin, only this lotion was able to restore the youthfulness and softness of the skin
Tiffani N.
Killeen, TX
Used this on my smallest child. He gets rashes a lot and thus was a good alternative to other brands because it was so sensitive on his skin. He never had an issue using this. He was happy which made me happy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Felicia T.
Toledo, OH
il y a 2 mois
Makayla H.
Las Vegas
il y a 5 mois
Dove White Beauty Bar Is this good for acne prone skin?
Felicity A.
San Antonio, TX
il y a 7 mois
Dove Fragrance Free Moisture Hypoallergenic Lotion can someone tell me if the product is good or bad my son has sensitive skin and I’m scared to try new thing on him because it takes weeks for the rash to go away it dosnt seem to bother him but I don’t like it so please let me know I got some a gift haven’t tried it yet?
Karla R. il y a 7 mois
My son has eczema and it is really moisturizing for him. Love the scent also.
Kamille B.
Austin, TX
il y a un an
Aimee D. il y a un an
I use Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Lotion as it has never given me trouble. My skin depends on the weather and season if I can use a normal moisturizer or a sensitive skin one.