BY DOVE

Dove Fly Away Tamer Anti-Frizz Hair Cream is Weightless Moisturizers. All Dove Styling Products are formulated with our unique Weightless Moisturizers that condition while you style so they never leave hair too stiff or sticky.

Brandy C.
Sparta, WI
Used this for years especially when I always straightened my hair I have extremely thick hair and this helped keep my waves down so it would lay straight and not curl in the back, they also used to have a spray too not sure if they do anymore
Alyssa J.
This product was good and helped smoothe my frizz and fly always. It met expectations and worked throughout the day. It worked pretty good for a drugstore brand and I'd buy it again and would recommend.
dulce C.
Orlando, FL
One of my favorite products. I love the smwll now it feels and how it leaves my skin.. Really good for dry to normal akin like mine!! Very affordable for the pocket!
Gina M.
I used use this product all the time. I found that it would help with my frizzy hair. However, I don't feel like it is doing such a great job lately. It is a good product and is very light so you don't feel like you have a lot of stuff in your hair.
Jewels B.
Scotts Valley, CA
I liked how this made my hair feel and it did what it claims to do on the bottle. It is also in the right price range and I would buy this again. I have super thick curly hair so it is hard to get products to work well on my hair. I would buy this again.
This stuff works pretty well. I've definitely tried other products that worked better than this brand. The smell is absolutely amazing!!! I would probably buy this product again. And I would definitely use this product again!
Aaliyah L.
Savannah, GA
I like the fact that it's in a pump not in a tub.It smells fresh and clean.It's decent not holy grail material.I use it on my damp hair and then when it dries some fly aways appear.Not good.
Kami K.
Keeseville, NY
I use Dove hair products and I do use this occasionally. It smells good and does the job but be careful not too use too much or it will make your hair look greasy.
Sanjota G.
Bloomington, IL
My hair gets tangled very easily. Dove anti frizz oil care therapy helped me to detangle my hair without any struggle. Leaves hair smooth and shiny.
Deja A.
Roanoke, VA
It tames all of my fly aways and frizz and keeps my hair smooth instead of making it feel sticky. It's light on hair and so useful, I just lovee it .
Lahouati A.
Je cherche depuis très longtemps un produits pour mes cheveux qui sont très très fin est il efficace ?
Layna J.
Tempe, AZ
I have been looking for product that I can put over my hair after it's styled to prevent my fly aways. I seem to get more fly aways when I curl my hair. However, I'm worried that putting a product on after may make my hair look greasy, does this product do that? Is there another product that anyone would recommend or is this a good choice? Thanks
Elizabeth B.
Onalaska, WI
I'm looking for a product to help tame my tiny fly aways! How well dies this product work to help combat them?