About This Product

• Gentle And Non-irritating For Sensitive Skin
• This Lotion Leaves Your Face Feeling Healthy And Hydrated
• Helps To Provide Protection From The Sun With Broad-spectrum Spf15
• Suitable For Everyday Use: Absorbs Quickly Without A Greasy Feel

A Man’s Face Goes Through A Lot And Maintaining Skin’s Strength And Resilience Is Important. Dove Men+care’s Face Lotions Are Designed Specifically For Men’s Skin As An Easy, Effective Way To Take Care Of Their Face And Get Resilient, Healthy Skin.
Because The Combination Of Dry And Sensitive Skin Needs Special Care, This Moisturiser Was Clinically Tested Before Being Added To The Dove Men+care Face Lotions Range.
This Hydrating Moisturiser For Sensitive Skin Is Fragrance-free, Helps Relieve The Feeling Of Tightness Caused By Dry Skin On The Face And Contains Spf15 To Protect Your Face From Environmental Damage.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Peg-100 Stearate, Isohexadecane, Fragrance, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Dmdm Hydantoin, Linoleic Acid, Disodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Buy on Amazon
Beauty M.
Smithtown ny
I like dove....dove soap not shampoo because dove shampoo make my hair split up frisky bad i don't know why but it is.... i like dive soap am using my family using its better than shampoo
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
My son really loves this stuff. It smells nice and it's super lightweight. This met our expectations as a great inexpensive moisturizer/sunscreen. It definitely simplifies my sons morning routine.This is a definite must try product!
Lynette R.
Kansas City, KS
I bought this for my boyfriend because he doesn't really use lotion and he loves it. He doesn't like the feeling lotion leaves but he says this one is different, he doesn't feel oily but feels moisturized and fresh. I would recommend this lotion.
Nicole E.
Orange Park, FL
My husband uses this lotion daily after his showers. Never irritates or makes him break out. Wonderful for drier skin in the winter months. Never leaves a sticky gross feeling. He loves it and would recommend it to other men.
Jessica S.
Judsonia, AR
Best face lotion for the best price on the market. If worked very effectively and I was highly satisfied. Just got this product @ Walmart. It met my expectations. I wouldn't say there's any room for improvement on this!
Margie N.
Hackett , AR
I bought this for all 3 of my sons, they all loved it. I would say it was very effective. The packaging was good, easy to work. It really did meet their expectations. None of them told me that it needed improvement.
Michael C.
Los angeles, CA
Ive always loved dove products but once i seen this for men i had to get it. It was very effective on my face and left it feeling smooth. The smell was pleasant. Highly recommend this to men of all ages.
Brittany P.
Bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it! He has sensitive skin and it never once irritated it and kept it moisturized while he was at work! The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because I wish it came with more!
Sierra S.
my husband loves this soap! his skin is very sensitive and as dove suggests it was great for him. this was his first time using the soap and found it very effective. we will definitely be repeat buyers.
ashley a.
My boyfriend has sensitive skin especially after shaving and he uses this and he does not get any blackheads whiteheads and he pimples or anything like that and it smells great