BY DOVE

Essential Nutrients™. For skin so healthy it glows. Essential Nutrients complex: Vitamins A, E and B5, Zinc, Nutrient Lipids, Green Tea Extract, and Pure Spring Water Hypo-allergenic. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist tested. Made in USA see more...

• Will this irritate acne and breakouts or help? 1 Answers
Unique M.
Richmond
It's good !? I love it  . First time use it was great I recommend this product for anyone . You'll love it especially anything else related to the brand . I got it from Walmart but you can get it from other places To from like target . IT NEEDS NO IMPROVEMENTS
Danny T.
Mission, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product so much! It helps my skin a lot! I am obsessed with the packaging! It's amazing, this product totally met my expectations and I bought it at Walmart! I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to anyone out there!!!
Jaswan A.
Greenville
love this ❤💜❤❤❤💜. This body wash helps keep my skin clean and looking healthy & also clear.it doesn't make my skin feel tight either that why I love this body wash. It's also great for you when in shower.
Nicole G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whenever I go to my salon, they use this product on me and I love the cent of this toner and it is always effective towards my hair. It is very gentle and the packaging is cute as well. I bought this on amazon and it came out as a really good quality.
Emily B.
Bedford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find this product to be drying and to not do very much for my skin besides make it scaley. It's harsher than I prefer and ineffective. I got it from my local pharmacy but I would really not recommend to others.
Matty D.
Poinciana , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was easy on the skin fresh, formulated a milky lather, I would describe it as sensitive, not resinated harsh chemicals. It has a weightless dark packaging and is taught enough for daily use.
TAMAR M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love it smells so gooood! I love every product of dove very nice packaging I got it from target they carrry it everywhere .. it definitely met my expectations made my skin so smooth most definitely ill buy it again
Jacy W.
Blytheville
I like using this product. It is good for my skin. It has very nice packaging. I dont know what I'd do if I didnt have it. It was good value. Wasn't too pricey at all. I use it a lot actually.
Halie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't really like this product at all. It was pricey for what it is. The smell is not that great. I found that it really dried out my face. I got it at Walmart. I wouldn't recommend to others and I won't be trying it again.
Cheyenne G.
Lancaster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using Dove! They never let me down. Many face washes leave my face dry and almost with a soapscummy texture but this stuff has never done that to me. I use it at least once a week.
Will this irritate acne and breakouts or help?