BY DOVE

Essential Nutrients™. For skin so healthy it glows. Essential Nutrients complex: Vitamins A, E and B5, Zinc, Nutrient Lipids, Green Tea Extract, and Pure Spring Water Hypo-allergenic. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist tested. Made in USA

• Will this irritate acne and breakouts or help? 1 Answers
Unique M.
Richmond
It's good !? I love it  . First time use it was great I recommend this product for anyone . You'll love it especially anything else related to the brand . I got it from Walmart but you can get it from other places To from like target . IT NEEDS NO IMPROVEMENTS
Nicole G.
Whenever I go to my salon, they use this product on me and I love the cent of this toner and it is always effective towards my hair. It is very gentle and the packaging is cute as well. I bought this on amazon and it came out as a really good quality.
Danny T.
Mission, TX
I love this product so much! It helps my skin a lot! I am obsessed with the packaging! It's amazing, this product totally met my expectations and I bought it at Walmart! I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to anyone out there!!!
Emily B.
['Bethlehem', 'PA'], PA
I find this product to be drying and to not do very much for my skin besides make it scaley. It's harsher than I prefer and ineffective. I got it from my local pharmacy but I would really not recommend to others.
Matty D.
Poinciana , FL
This product was easy on the skin fresh, formulated a milky lather, I would describe it as sensitive, not resinated harsh chemicals. It has a weightless dark packaging and is taught enough for daily use.
TAMAR M.
Love love love it smells so gooood! I love every product of dove very nice packaging I got it from target they carrry it everywhere .. it definitely met my expectations made my skin so smooth most definitely ill buy it again
Jacy W.
Blytheville
I like using this product. It is good for my skin. It has very nice packaging. I dont know what I'd do if I didnt have it. It was good value. Wasn't too pricey at all. I use it a lot actually.
Halie A.
I didn't really like this product at all. It was pricey for what it is. The smell is not that great. I found that it really dried out my face. I got it at Walmart. I wouldn't recommend to others and I won't be trying it again.
Cheyenne G.
Lancaster, CA
I love using Dove! They never let me down. Many face washes leave my face dry and almost with a soapscummy texture but this stuff has never done that to me. I use it at least once a week.
Catherine Q.
Cerritos, CA
The Dove brand is positioned in my mind as a cleaning product (soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, etc). It was interesting to see a clarifying toner on the shelf from Dove but it I experimented and tried it out. I absolutely loved it! My skin felt clearer immediately after use and it felt fully hydrated without crossing that thin line of getting oily.
Will this irritate acne and breakouts or help?