Elizabeth O.
I've been using this shampoo for a few weeks and honestly I'm not really a fan. I haven't noticed my hair feeling or looking any different than it did before I started using this brand. I love the smell but that's about it.
jaci g.
Altus, OK
It was great! I loved the smell and how it is a 2 in 1 shampoo in a single bottle!! It isn;t one of my favorite brands of shampoo,but it gets the job done. It did help treat my hair and help it have more volume and strength. If your looking for a nice smelling and good shampoo,I definitely recommend it
Allisun C.
Great product! Love just having to use one bottle in the shower. Does not make my hair super soft like most in shower conditioners. Very effective at what it does, got this at target or walmart. Would recommend this product to others with my similar problem, not sure how effective with thicker hair.
Neltje M.
Southaven, MS
I wasn't very thrilled about this 2 In 1 product because it didn't feel like it cleaned my hair enough or conditioned it enough--it just felt kind of washed. It's worth it to just buy two different products.It did smell nice, but I would stick to other dove products that are not 2 on 1s.
Vikki M.
Pretty pricey, but it does the job. If you're lookingfor high quality shampoo and aaren't worried about prices this is the perfect product. It cleans the hair very well and the shine lasts for usually a day on average. Overall, I'm slightly disappointed for such a praised brand.
Kaylyn M.
Elm Mott, TX
I love this for a quick wash when I don't have time to condition seperately. It leave my hair smooth and smelling fresh. I would only recommend it if you don't have time to condition seperately because it does still leave a few tangles. I overall was pleased with this product.
Verlinda S.
Millcreek, UT
This 2 in 1 combo leaves my hair very manageable and soft!!! He also smells wonderful and I get compliments on my hair's look and smell. It lasts all day long and the 2 in 1 combo really works well. I will definitely keep buying it! Customer for life on this product!!
Tara G.
Waukesha, WI
Pretty good for a drug store brand! My husband doesn't even mind using this, and the 2-in-1 is nice. Great quality for the price point, I just wish that it smelled a little better, and I know it does deliver pretty good volume, but not as good as a salon brand.
Julia D.
Kill Devil Hills
Dove products are my favorite ones! They are cheap but extremely effective among all the others! 2 in one is definitely a perfect match for those who are on a hurry and have no patience to wait for conditioner to soak into your hair! Love this product!
Pooja N.
Loved this product . I had ordered this for my friend . She has very thin hair and wanted something to make them look voluminous. I told her about this product and since then she started using it and happy with it.