BY DOVE

Caitlin O.
Caitlin O.
Normally I love all of Dove's products but this one, ironically, fell flat. I followed the directions on the bottle and blow dried my hair. What I got was not extra volume but extra filmy grime on my hair. I didn't even use that much foam! I was pretty miffed when I had to wash my hair again. Perhaps this would work on someone else's hair but it did not work for me.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
I've always liked Dove products so I wanted to give their Mousse a try too. It worked alright. It is not the type of foam that will make your hair crunchy and hard, it's definitely a soft foam product. The smell is amazing, the hold is light. Overall, not bad. If you're looking to keep your frizz in check then this is not the product for you.
Savannah H.
Savannah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foam, & I was not expecting to, it feels very light not heavy at all, very easy to rinse out, & leaves your hair incredibly soft, I use this once daily after applying shampoo, very affordable not pricey at all, greatly satisfied with the overall performance of this product. I highly recommend this to all who want softer hair.
Tonya L.
Tonya L.
San Antonio, TX
I did not find any extra volume when using this. I found it to be a useless step in my morning routine. I have found a root lifter that adds volume so it saves me a step. The scent is ok, but again not sure if I would buy again, it was an impulse buy one late night at Wal-Mart
Allen T.
Allen T.
Goleta, CA
This is the BEST conditioner I have ever used in my life! The compliments I've gotten since I started using the Extra Volume shampoo and foaming conditioner have been unbelievable. I find I only need to massage into my hair everyday for under 30 seconds before rinsing out.
Sierra L.
Sierra L.
Okanogan, WA
I enjoyed the fact that my hair did not feel weighted down and also the smell was amazing, very fresh and clean. However, I didn't feel like my hair was as conditioned as it could've been. I think there is a chance it could have been user error and will be trying it again.
Lesly L.
Lesly L.
Phoenix, AZ
I kid you not all or any Dove shampoos and conditioners smells sooooi good . I'm in love with this one because it takes my hair and makes it smooth and silky . I bought the 2 pack and I definitely didn't regret it . This is excellent for those who have crazy hair
Kareem R.
Kareem R.
Dover, DE
This dove product does exactly what it says.. You get extra volouke when using this conditioner ! It was hard for my hair to really notice any changes in the the volume of my hair . But I will defiantly try to give this product another try in the near future
Annie C.
Annie C.
San Antonio, TX
I love Dove products in general. They're super soft, smell delicious and you cannot beat the price! I use have the conditioner when I use Dove. It's a quality product at an offerdable price. You got love having full hair that is soft and flowy!
Bernaadette M.
Bernaadette M.
Deltona, FL
When I use this in conjuction with the shampoo it leaves my hair feeling like I went to a salon and spent a bunch of money. Highly recommend to this to everyone I buy thisin all the store grocer, drugstore and box stores. Great stuff