BY DOVE

Moriah G.
Ozark
I did not think I would like this conditioner. I figured it would be like styling mousse and weigh my hair down. Most conditioners do as well. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that this does not weigh my hair down. In fact, it does not take as much to go through my hair for conditioning as styling mousse does to style my hair. It does have to stay in your hair for a minimum of five minutes before you can rinse it out, but that is the only con I have. The scent is light and does not overpower the scent of my shampoo (I do not use Dove shampoos as I do not think they clean my hair very well).  It is a little pricey, seeing as it has not been on the market very long, but worth the price to get a conditioner that does not weigh your hair down and is easy to rinse out.
Brittany P.
Surprise, AZ
I was super intrigued by this product and the concept. However I was not impressed. This isn't a bad product it's just something I don't think is necessary. Like the foam does nothing extra that a normal conditioner in normal cream form would do for you. Would not pay anything extra for the gimmick.
meralol86 P.
This is amazing! Ever since this came out I’ve been using it and it’s so good! It makes my have so soft and adds a tiny about of volume to my hair which is great!! And for something this good it comes at a very good price! Highly recommend.
Tessa Q.
I haven’t purchased this exact scent of foam conditioner but I strongly dislike foam conditioners! The bottles are super lightweight which is nice and the whole foam concept is incredible but for de tangling my hair it didn’t work at all!
Morgan E.
Asheville, North Carolina
I was really excited to try this but I was kind of disappointed with it. Yes it made my hair soft but it did not help with my volume which was the main reason why I wanted it in the first place. It is good but I probably will not be buying this again.
Maryanne X.
Wilmette, IL
I love this stuff! It's my favorite of Dove's products and it just works great! It doesn't give you greasy hair, dandruff never appears unless you haven't washed your hair in days to weeks, it makes your hair easy to style with, and you can even comb straight through and barely come across any knots! I also recommend using this product with Dove's extra volume shampoo and there you have it, your hair to the best of it's ability! The bad thing is, it's pretty hard to find and only works on fine to thin hair. ☹️ But nonetheless, this product has been life changing for me! I totally recommend this if you have happen to see it and have fine/thin hair. If you find this product in any store, feel free to contact me because that would make my world!
Caitlin O.
Normally I love all of Dove's products but this one, ironically, fell flat. I followed the directions on the bottle and blow dried my hair. What I got was not extra volume but extra filmy grime on my hair. I didn't even use that much foam! I was pretty miffed when I had to wash my hair again. Perhaps this would work on someone else's hair but it did not work for me.
DONNA V.
1,130 reviews
Guess I'm in the minority but I love this! Especially for a cheap Dove product. My hair is very fine and on the oily side. I normally stay away from 2 in 1's because they generally make my hair completely flat. So I was very surprised by this. Nice fluffy, extra soft hair. I use it every other day, alternating with Nexxus Diametress. In this product's defense, I don't think it is meant for dry hair. They make a moisturizing version for that. Hasn't damaged my hair one bit. In fact, my husband said it felt like silk.....
Savannah H.
I love this foam, & I was not expecting to, it feels very light not heavy at all, very easy to rinse out, & leaves your hair incredibly soft, I use this once daily after applying shampoo, very affordable not pricey at all, greatly satisfied with the overall performance of this product. I highly recommend this to all who want softer hair.
Elisabeth B.
Corning, NY
This is a product I've had sitting in the bathroom shelf for a bit. I usually stick the the usual products that I know work for my hair, but I wanted to try something new. I forgot about it, but I started using it last week and it is AMAZING. I have extremely long, straight hair that has almost no volume, and I've tried foaming shampoos to help with volume, but they usually overdraw my hair. As a conditioner, this moisturizes very well, and definitely adds volume. I can't guarantee how well it works with very fine hair; but if you have long medium texture hair, it really gets the job done.