BY DOVE

jaci g.
jaci g.
Altus, OK
It was great! I loved the smell and how it is a 2 in 1 shampoo in a single bottle!! It isn;t one of my favorite brands of shampoo,but it gets the job done. It did help treat my hair and help it have more volume and strength. If your looking for a nice smelling and good shampoo,I definitely recommend it
Allisun C.
Allisun C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! Love just having to use one bottle in the shower. Does not make my hair super soft like most in shower conditioners. Very effective at what it does, got this at target or walmart. Would recommend this product to others with my similar problem, not sure how effective with thicker hair.
Neltje M.
Neltje M.
Southaven, MS
I wasn't very thrilled about this 2 In 1 product because it didn't feel like it cleaned my hair enough or conditioned it enough--it just felt kind of washed. It's worth it to just buy two different products.It did smell nice, but I would stick to other dove products that are not 2 on 1s.
Vikki M.
Vikki M.
Pretty pricey, but it does the job. If you're lookingfor high quality shampoo and aaren't worried about prices this is the perfect product. It cleans the hair very well and the shine lasts for usually a day on average. Overall, I'm slightly disappointed for such a praised brand.
Marsha B.
Marsha B.
Cincinnati, OH
Dove Extra Volume 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner is a quality productive that works very well. The cost is average, you can easily acquire coupons for a discounted price (Avg. Price $3.50 Bottle). I would definitely recommend to other. It is a good brand and definitely a keeper.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Clayton, NC
Dove Extra Volume 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner is a pretty good product. It smells nice. My problem with it is that the conditioner part of it doesn't seem to work. I usually have to use a separate conditioner anyway. Good price though. I don't think I would purchase again.
Verlinda S.
Verlinda S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This 2 in 1 combo leaves my hair very manageable and soft!!! He also smells wonderful and I get compliments on my hair's look and smell. It lasts all day long and the 2 in 1 combo really works well. I will definitely keep buying it! Customer for life on this product!!
Tara G.
Tara G.
Waukesha, WI
Pretty good for a drug store brand! My husband doesn't even mind using this, and the 2-in-1 is nice. Great quality for the price point, I just wish that it smelled a little better, and I know it does deliver pretty good volume, but not as good as a salon brand.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Miami, FLORIDA
Beauty Junkie Expert
2 IN 1 ES EXCELENT! iT PROVIDES YOU MOISTURE AND EXTRA VOLUME TO YOUR HAIR. IT IS COMFORTABLE WHEN YOU GO TO TRAVEL CAUSE IS ONLY ONE BOTTLE. I USE IT EVERY OTHER DAY. MY HAIR IS LONG STRAIGHT MEDIUM BLOND AND I AM SATISFIED WTH THE PRODUCT.
Yuriko F.
Yuriko F.
Peoria, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This 2 in 1 Shampoo/Conditioner is pretty darn good.
I don't usually buy 2 in 1 products because they tend to leave my hair tangled and flat but with this Dove Extra Volume Shampoo/Conditioner is amazing.