BY DOVE #81 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

• Combines cleansing and weightless moisturizing into one step
  • Leaves hair noticeably softer, smoother and more naturally vibrant
  • Deep replenishment for dry or damaged hair

Taylor C.
Good for the price, but it seemed to dry out my hair just a bit. I have naturally straight and thin hair.
Carolina E.
Great product!! This last long and leaves my hair shiny and clean. This product lasts me about 6 weeks.
Chryl T.
I love,dove products....this is a very good product..smells great..leaves your hair feeling weightless
Aimee W.
I love how it is 2 in 1 and gets the job DONE!! Leaves my hair feeling ALIVE and with VIBRANT shine!
mary c.
Wilmington, NC
This conditioner will make your hair as soft as a baby's bottom. I will always use this conditioner.
Gaby J.
This is really good but I'm not a fan of 2in1 things just not my type but it smells realllllyyy good
Mary S.
Frankfort, NY
I keep this in my gym bag. It washed great and still conditions so my hair is smooth and managable.
Emily F.
Baldwin Park , CA
I love Dove shampoo! I'm not usually a fan of 2-in-1 shampoos but this one works just fine for me.
Renee M.
Rogers, OH
This leaves my hair feeling super soft and clean. The scent is really refreshing and awesome too!
Nancy C.
Royal Oak, MI
Great for the price. Leaves hair feeling light and clean. No need for conditioner it's all in one