BY DOVE #86 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

• Combines cleansing and weightless moisturizing into one step
  • Leaves hair noticeably softer, smoother and more naturally vibrant
  • Deep replenishment for dry or damaged hair

Rebecca J.
Melvin, KY
Would highly recommend works great I use it every night it leaves my hair smelling fresh and clean Full of shine
Alison B.
Pompano Beach, FL
I do not normally use 2 in 1 I bought this while traveling. It left my scalp very itchy and made my hair fee dry
Emily  B.
Campbellsville, KY
Dove is the only thing I like to use. I always have issues with breaking out but with dove I've never had a issue
Tammy C.
Oneonta, NY
Wonderful product however does not keep hair oils away for too long. However, it does make my hair nice n soft.
Shelley S.
I think it's ok. my hair needs additional conditioner after the wash. one product just does not do it for me.
Brenda S.
Indianapolis, In
Loved the convenience of two in one and left my hair with a soft, fresh feeling. Made my hair feeling healthy
Steven M.
Kittrell, NC
I use this to moisturize and condition my scalp. I use it every other time I shampoo. It does a great job.
Lexi M.
Los Angeles, CA
Dove Extra Volume 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner,12 ounce is very rewarding. It has given my hair extra volume.
Taylor C.
Good for the price, but it seemed to dry out my hair just a bit. I have naturally straight and thin hair.
Diana R.
Glendale, AZ
I heard good things about it so I tried it and it gave super good value and I love the volume it gave me