BY DOVE #84 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

• Combines cleansing and weightless moisturizing into one step
  • Leaves hair noticeably softer, smoother and more naturally vibrant
  • Deep replenishment for dry or damaged hair

Hajra P.
Get it! Best 2 in 1 I've ever used. I think not only does this product make your hair shine, but also it helps keep it healthy and clean.
Julie W.
Hiawassee, GA
Love using dove . It smells so good and leaves my hair smelling fresh and clean. Also the conditioner wonders for dull and damaged hair
SUSAN L.
California
I my not use this shampoo it has to much oil in it so I will not use it at all because it has to much oil in it that because my hair.
Jennifer W.
This is perfect for my husband and son as they don't like a ton of products. It makes their hair smell wonderful and super soft.
Ashley P.
El Paso, TX
Kinda like it not really something I'd choose to use or for it to be my pick but used it as an emergency and it left my hair nice
josh e.
Leitchfield, KY
This combo cleanses well is a great value and I appreciate how soft it leaves my hair. Leaves it with a clean smooth feel also.
Amy D.
Nice 2 in 1 but conditioner didn't work great on my hair. my husband loves this and it probably works great on shorter locks.
Ciera F.
Galloway, OH
I really like this stuff, and the fact that it is a 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner kind of deal cuts down on time in the shower.
Mila N.
Dale, TX
It left my hair greasy and looking bad like all 2 in 1 shampoos/conditioner that I have ever tried. It did not work for me.
Robyn K.
Columbus, OH
I used this shampoo/conditioner when I am traveling because they also make this is small travel size containers. I love it!