BY DOVE #74 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

• Combines cleansing and weightless moisturizing into one step
  • Leaves hair noticeably softer, smoother and more naturally vibrant
  • Deep replenishment for dry or damaged hair

Pooja N.
Loved this product . I had ordered this for my friend . She has very thin hair and wanted something to make them look voluminous. I told her about this product and since then she started using it and happy with it.
Vanessa S.
Laramie, WY
This is okay. Not the best 2 in 1 as it leaves my hair really dry feeling. The scent is not really heavy so that's a good thing if you don't want that in a shampoo. Meh, it cleans my hair just dries it out.
Mayra M.
Miami, FLORIDA
2 IN 1 ES EXCELENT! iT PROVIDES YOU MOISTURE AND EXTRA VOLUME TO YOUR HAIR. IT IS COMFORTABLE WHEN YOU GO TO TRAVEL CAUSE IS ONLY ONE BOTTLE. I USE IT EVERY OTHER DAY. MY HAIR IS LONG STRAIGHT MEDIUM BLOND AND I AM SATISFIED WTH THE PRODUCT.
Marsha B.
Cincinnati, OH
Dove Extra Volume 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner is a quality productive that works very well. The cost is average, you can easily acquire coupons for a discounted price (Avg. Price $3.50 Bottle). I would definitely recommend to other. It is a good brand and definitely a keeper.
Jessica M.
Clayton, NC
Dove Extra Volume 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner is a pretty good product. It smells nice. My problem with it is that the conditioner part of it doesn't seem to work. I usually have to use a separate conditioner anyway. Good price though. I don't think I would purchase again.
Yuriko F.
Peoria, AZ
This 2 in 1 Shampoo/Conditioner is pretty darn good.
I don't usually buy 2 in 1 products because they tend to leave my hair tangled and flat but with this Dove Extra Volume Shampoo/Conditioner is amazing.
Jenny L.
Brooklyn, NY
This shampoo/conditioner is so good. It is convenient having to only reach for one hair product in the shower. My hair feels super healthy and voluminous after using this without being weighed down. I also seem to have less hair falling out with this product. Thumbs up!
Amber W.
Rainbow City, AL
I loved this because its 2 in one. It clean very well and leaves my hair soft and easy to brush. The scent is not very strong. Don't need much for a good lather. I Highly recommend this product.
Michele Bob W.
Rutland (city)
Rather not use this kind because my hair is so long that with them are comb together doesn't work as well on my hair.as for my husband he rather use this kind because he has less hair..
Mariangel C.
Doral, FL
I tried it a few months ago and at first it went ok in my ha ir, did the job but suddenly when I aplied it my hair got itchy and sensitive so I gave it to my husband and he loves it.

back