BY DOVE #86 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

• Combines cleansing and weightless moisturizing into one step
  • Leaves hair noticeably softer, smoother and more naturally vibrant
  • Deep replenishment for dry or damaged hair

sarah k.
It adds extra volume to my frizzy, untamed hair and leaves it unbelievable soft and tame without weighing it down.
Diane P.
Absolutely brilliant. I love this product! leaves your hair smooth and silky. You can use this on a daily basis.
Rachael S.
Norwood , ON
I found that this two in one actually worked when I find most brands don't and weigh my already fine hair down
vishakha b.
Awesome product. Keeps my hairsoft shiny and smooth. Niether too expensive nor too cheap. It ha
Penelope L.
Dove sampooing is nice for your hair even though it leaves it a bit dry i like it for daily use
Vivian N.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Used it for years and I am still using it ! Love it and makes my hair feel so soft and nice !
Amy  M.
Scotland
Not a big fan of this makes me have very bad dandruff and I wasn't happy with this product
Ashley P.
Toronto, Ontario
Dove shampoo and conditioners are very gentle on my scalp and are very moisturizing, great!