BY DOVE #73 in Hairspray

Style and care for your hair with this non-aerosol Dove hairspray – perfect for adding extra hold and shine.

• Non-aerosol formula enhances hair’s natural shine
  • Provides extra-strong hold and control
  • Adds body without stiffness
  • Nourishes and protects hair with Nutri-Style Complex
  • Helps prevents frizz, static and fly-aways
  • Fast-drying, this hairspray can be used on dry and damp hair

There's no reason why our styling products can't help nourish our hair as well as making it look great. Which is why for those days when your hair needs a helping hand, we created Dove Extra Hold Hairspray, to keep it looking and feeling its best from the inside out.

Containing Nutri-Style Complex, Dove Extra Hold Hairspray cares for your hair so it feels as good as it looks. Fly-away, frizzy hair? This fast-drying hairspray provides long-lasting hold and shine even when the weather is damp and humid.

A non-aerosol, it enhances your hair’s natural shine, but without the stiffness, residue or stickiness that you can get with regular hairsprays. Holding your style and smoothing and nourishing each strand – with this Dove hairspray you get hair that looks as good as it feels.

Sd Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.) Water (Aqua) Acrylates/Hydroxyesters Acrylates Copolymer Aminomethyl Propanol Fragrance (Parfum) Cyclopentasiloxane

• Is the Dove non-aerosol better than the aerosol? I'm look...1 Answers
  • Does the product leave your hair sticky or oily like?3 Answers
  • Does this really work on your hair ?6 Answers
nicole l.
Wagener, SC
I have been using this hair spray for years and love it! I can not stand the scent or texture of any kind of aerosol spray, and most other mist style hairsprays like this just smell funky. This smells great and works amazing! It doesn't leave my hair feeling gross and still let's it have a ton of movement while keeping frizz at bay and holding things in place.
Samantha H.
This hairspray is really nice. It doesn’t get flaky or leave a white residue behind on the hair. J use this on my kids to help them look a little more tidy. Since it’s non aerosol they are still able to breathe while I spray it and they like that.
Callie W.
Morrison, TN
My absolute FAVORITE drug store brand hairspray!! I would recommend this hairspray to everyone.. all hair types! I especially love it to use to scrunch my hair. Recently got a co worker and mother mother in law hooked as well!!
Shelley W.
Beaverton, OR
This stuff was pretty good. I liked that it was non-aerosol and it had lighter scent than most hairsprays that I’ve used in the past. I did notice that it began to get a little flaky towards the end of the day though.
Kristen T.
Dallas, TX
I like this product because it isn’t aerosol, but it leaves my hair feeling wet. Not the biggest fan, but it does the job. Once it is dry, my hair is in place. It’s a good product for hair teasing.
Melissa P.
Spring
Smells very good but doesnt hold my hair allday long like others have and i have thin colored hair. But it does have a great smell and doesnt leve the hair white like some its a pretty good price .
Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
I love this hairspray.  I use it for smoothing down flyaways and the top of my hair, and its perfect.  Not sticky, has a nice smell, and keeps my hair in place all day!
Chelsea D.
I’ve used this hairspray for years now and I love it. I have dark brown, curly, frizzy hair and it works great for me. It lasts all day, and the scent is not too chemically like some hair sprays. It is definitely a heavy spray, so I feel it kind of weighs my hair down. But I feel like any sprays that aren’t aerosol do that.
Sally S.
Ontario, CA
This hairspray does not leave any white residue in your hair. It holds all day and it adds shine to your hair. I recommend it for anyone looking for hold and shine.
Brittany W.
Dallas, TX
I am obsessed with this hairspray! It actually holds, doesn't weigh your hair down, and smells amazing! It's the best drugstore hairspray I've every used in my opinion! Dove products always takes the win with me Dove Extra Hold Non-Aerosol Hairspray
Rachel M.
Elyria, OH
Does this really work on your hair ?
Ashley C.
Chandler, AZ
Never tried this product always wanted to but don't like when products make your hair gross.
Miranda M.
Flat 3, Didcot
How good is this product? I love all dove products but never been one to try this one out.
April I.
Gurnee, IL
Does the product leave your hair sticky or oily like?
neena H.