BY DOVE

Dove® Cream Oil Intensive Body Lotion Extra Dry Skin Advanced Formula.

Ultimate moisture to dramatically improve skin tone and texture. see more...

Dove Extra Dry Cream Oil Body Lotion 13.5 oz
  • "But, if scents do not bother you, then give it a try, it works well and leaves your skin soft and hydrated." in 1 review
  • "It makes my skin super soft & silky." in 1 review
kate m.
Brooklyn, NY
This lotion is super hydrating and keeps your skin silky smooth. I apply this after I shower at night and when I wake up my skin feels soft and moisturized. The only downside is that it does leave your skin a little greasy.. Not as bad as other lotions I've used though (pure Shea butter for example). The scent is also very gentle so if you are sensitive to scents this shouldn't bother you.
Theresa A.
I received this as a sample and was pleasantly surprised how this made my very dry skin feel after I showered. It went on like a lotion and absorbed quickly into my skin, but I wasn't left with the sticky, absorbing, heavy soaked in feeling of lotion. The lotion sank in and made my skin feel very smooth and refreshed. Love this for the summer. A light change!!
Magnolia M.
Chelan, WA
This is the best lotion I have found for the beach because, it is perfect for rehydrating my skin after I get out of the water. It is not too greasy or too thick it is perfect and doesn't lighten my skin like others I have tried that leave a white residue. A must have .
This product smells soooo good! It's very moisturizing to my skin even after one wash. I use this lotion daily and it does wonders to my skin. It files on my list of what I think a lotion should do. Don't believe me? Try it yourself too!
Angela B.
Breese, IL
I have extra dry skin, especially on my legs, and this lotion leaves my skin feeling moisturized and silky smooth. It has a light fragrance that is not overpowering. This is the only lotion I keep repurchasing.
Melissa P.
Wellness Guru Expert
My absolute favorite lotion!! It smells nice and soft and clean. This huge bottle will last a long time! The packaging is durable and clean. I will continue to repurchase this and recommend to everyone.
Rachel C.
Sharps Chapel
This product smells great and works great as well. I have severely dry skin and within a week of using this product it cleared my skin up and kept it moisturized and looking refreshed
Anayeli C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this lotion make my skin so soft and smell good and moisture if u have your skin dry use this lotion I love it and is great leaves your skin extra smooth and extra beautiful
Lisa C.
FAVORITE! I have dark toned skin so moisturizing is a must. This is the only lotion that doesn't leave me feeling greasy or sticky. A little goes a long way with this.
Klarissa A.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this lotion. i have very dry skin & i hate lotion, but this doesn't make my skin oily! and thats what makes it good.
Lindsey D.
How well does this work? So many times I've purchased body lotions that claim to be moisturizing and they just aren't!
Lidia A.
Hialeah, FL
Do they have this in other scents? I have the original and it's amazing.
Audreka F.
How is this compared to Vaseline deep conditioning lotion?
Marlee C.
Plainfield, IL
How many times should I put this on each day?
Aniya H.
Hazelwood, MO
Does this product have help with dry skin because sometimes my skin gets soo rough and I can never find a product that fits my skin type. Does anybody recommend? And the pro and cons?