Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantDove
Even Tone Restoring Powder 48-Hour Antiperspirant & Deodorant Stick - 26oz

We understand that uneven underarms can happen especially to women who shave regularly? and that they can make you feel self-conscious. That?s why we created our Even Tone Restoring Powder Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick to help restore your natural skin tone. With daily use, this antiperspirant deodorant helps with uneven skin under arms. Infused with vitamin B3 and? moisturizers, our formula gives your underarm skin the care it deserves. You?ll have softer, smoother underarms each time you apply. Offering you up to 48-hour protection from sweat and odor, this long-lasting antiperspirant deodorant also comes with a refined powder scent to give you an extra boost of freshness. So, if you?re conscious of an uneven underarm skin tone? look after your underarms with kindness, and our caring antiperspirant deodorant stick. Our formula is enriched with ingredients that help to address uneven skin under arms. With regular use, Dove Even Tone Antiperspirant Deodorant helps to restore your natural underarm skin tone.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Even Tone Restoring Powder 48-Hour Antiperspirant & Deodorant Stick - 2.6oz!
How would you rate this product?
Melissa   .
Yakima, WA
1,192 reviews
Dove Even Tone Restoring Powder 48-Hour Antiperspirant & Deodorant Stick - 2.6oz uploaded by Melissa   .
This deodorant has caused me some itching I’m not sure why? But I have been very itchy around the arm pits due to adding this to my daily routine. I’ve decided to stop using this and my mom as well discovered this deodorant has been itching to her as well. I would stick to a regular one.
Sara  S.
Milton, DE
Dove Even Tone Restoring Powder 48-Hour Antiperspirant & Deodorant Stick - 2.6oz uploaded by Sara  S.
I have tried so many different deodorants, I’m currently using this dove, I really like it so far, it leaves my underarm smooth and fresh all day and it combats dark marks, smells amazing and it’s a great price. Dove Even Tone Calming Breeze Antiperspirant Deodorant
Betzabe C.
Brownsville, TX
1,045 reviews
Dove Even Tone Restoring Powder 48-Hour Antiperspirant & Deodorant Stick - 2.6oz uploaded by Betzabe C.
This is the best deodorant Dove has created so far. It glides on smoothly, evens out skin tone, and keeps you perspirant free for up to 48 hours. This is the best deodorant Dove has created so far. It glides on smoothly, evens out skin tone, and keeps you perspirant free for up to 48 hours. Dove Even Tone Restoring Powder 48-Hour Antiperspirant & Deodorant Stick - 2.6oz i used this deodorant almost for two weeks and it really works
Desiree O.
Portland, CT
Dove Even Tone Restoring Powder 48-Hour Antiperspirant & Deodorant Stick - 2.6oz uploaded by Desiree O.
This deodorant is absolutely amazing! There is such a huge difference between when I first started using this product til now! I’ve been using it for about 2/3 months so far ! Not a HUGE 360 turn around yet! But my darker under arms have become more faded / back to my normal skin tone ! Dove is such a great brand and this stuff is great for sensitive under arms !
Joy Z.
Lees Summit, MO
Purchased at: Target
My daughter uses this to lighten/even out the skin in her armpit area. This keeps you dry and fresh all while evening out the skin tone!
Elena P.
Cove
I really like this deodorant because it actually improved the tone of my underarms. I have been using this for months so I do recommend it. It also smells really nice and was cheap.
Shekyra W.
Definitely can see a difference first thing I’ve used in awhile that hasn’t broke me out
Melissa G.
Phoenix, AZ
Aparte del buen olor, me ha ayudado bastante a aclarar mis axilas, toda la marca de dove es demasiado buena
Mindy F.
Prior Lake, MN
Dove Even Tone Restoring Powder 48-Hour Antiperspirant & Deodorant Stick - 2.6oz uploaded by Mindy F.
This stuff works, smells good, and doesn’t wear off right away. The only problem with this is if you put to much on it leaves white under your arms. I will continue to use this product just be careful if you wear black a lot. I would recommend it otherwise.
Danielle F.
Wichita
This Dove Even Tone Restoring Powder antiperspirant deodorant is a total game changer. I could not find a deodorant that didn't severely break my under arms out until I found this one. It even haas vitamin b3

Looking for your answer?