BY DOVE

• Enriched With Essential Nutrients

• Helps Protect Your Skin’s Natural Moisture Balance

• Doesn’t Cause Irritation

• Suitable Cleanser For Sensitive Skin Care

Sometimes It’s Just The Little Things In Life That Make Us Feel Happy – Like Cleansing Your Face After A Long Day. Dove Essential Nutrients Deep Cleansing Cream Is A Classic Cleanser With A Rich, Gentle Cream That Nourishes Your Skin As It Melts Away Make-up And Traces Of Dirt.
Both A Facial Cleanser And Make-up Remover In One, This Ph-balanced Cleansing Cream Leaves Your Skin Clean And Feeling Comfortable, Not Dry. Enriched With Essential Nutrients, The Formula Helps Protect Your Skin's Natural Moisture Balance, Leaving You With Supple, Softer-feeling Skin. And With No Colourants Whatsoever, Our Gentle Cleansing Cream Also Helps To Prevent Irritation, Making It An Ideal Cleanser For Sensitive Skin.
Delivering Everything Your Skin Needs To Feel Clean, Soft And Supple, Dove Essential Nutrients Deep Cleansing Cream Is One Of Those Little Things That Make A Big Difference.

Mineral Oil, Water, Ozokerite, Beeswax, Sodium Borate, Ceresin, Retinyl Palmitate, Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil, Camelliasinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-11, Ceramide 1, Phytosphingosine, Vitisvinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Linoleic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate,Cholesterol, D-panthenol, Behenic Acid, Montan Acid Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Ceteth-20,Fragrance, Carbomer.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Daily Cleansing
Give Your Skin The Gentle Daily Care It Needs With Dove Essential Nutrients Deep Cleansing Cream And Enjoy Supple And Soft Skin

• Removing Make-up
Wipe Away The Day With This Facial Cleanser That Doubles As A Make-up Remover And Enjoy Beautifully Smooth Skin

• Cleansing Sensitive And Dry Skin
The Secret To Keeping Sensitive And Dry Skin Happy? A Moisturising Cleanser That Won’t Dry Out Skin Is A Good Place To Start. This Cleansing Cream Is Ph-balanced And Contains Essential Nutrients To Help Protect Your Natural Moisture Balance. Formulated Without Colourants, It’s Suitable For Sensitive Skin, Too

How To Use

Massage Your Cleansing Cream Into Your Skin With Your Hands Using Gentle Circular Motions. Remove With Cotton Wool Or A Warm Muslin Face Cloth And Pat Skin Dry.

• What is a primer used for? I have never used one before I...1 Answers
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I received a sample of this from PinchMe a couple of months ago. I do like the work it does with lines because it does improve their appearance. It is a strong formula that will give you sensation that goes from light tingling to slight burning sensation. You can lessen that if you wait to use it last after your toner and serums which you should wait a minute between each skincare product anyway to allow it to absorb fully into skin. I am not a fan of the scent. It reminds me of the smell that unmixed relaxer cream has. The smell and irritation are why I have to give this a three-star review. If Pond's fixes those issues without sacrificing performance this will be a great product.
Aktar S.
New Jersey
This is easy to apply and keeps your skin soft and moisturized. This product is very soft and gentle. Beautiful packaging. I've been using this since I was little. I buy this all the time, I would buy again.
Brook D.
I bought the Dove Essential Nutrients Deep Cleansing Cream and it's amazing. It met my expectations. I apply this very night to give me a face lift feeling fresh and cleaner. I would definitely recommend to others. I purchased this at my local drugstore!
Yareli L.
Madera , CA
I love this night cream so much it keep my face nice and mosturised , and I wake up to a pretty glowy face . I highley recommend it , it goes on so smooth and works amazing , I have oily skin and my skin has balanced since I started using this cream ❤️
Patsy S.
This night cream is pretty good and I would recommend it but it's not the best I think it's not disappointing or bad in any way I think it's a gentle texture to the skin and good for under the eyes of you have dark circles or anywhere else recommended I rate it 4 stars maybe 4 and a half
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
I use this almost every night before I lay down. My face gets terrible blackheads and is either super dry or super oily and it helps even it out, it's very effective and I would continue buying this and hope others do to!
Judith A.
Covina
Dove is a brand that I've had in my household for years. This night cream leaves my skin soft and never oily. Every night I use it before bed. This product is gentle and I always recommend it to family and friends!!
Tanaisia O.
Providence, RI
Amazing face protectant! Leave my face radiant and in comfort after a couple of days. May seem awkward with skin at first, but it does do the jobs right! I recommend this product to non sensitivity faces! Thank you.
Amanda W.
Missoula, MT
I really love how soft and moisturizered this makes my face when I wake up in the morning. Sometimes though I do end up with some acne. The price is reasonable though.
Portia T.
San Antonio, TX
I remember when this product first was in stores. I have eczema and it didn't bother me at all. It smells very clean and fresh. It's super moisturizing on my skin.
enchanted b.
Birmingham, UK
What is a primer used for? I have never used one before I just use Dove Essential Nutrients Deep Cleansing Cream Does a primer make any difference?