BY DOVE

Dove Gentle Exfoliating Daily Facial Cleansing Pillows puffs and foams with warm running water to help cleanse and gently exfoliate all skin types. 14 Pillows that puff and foam with warm running water Dual Sided; Use softer side for gentle cleansing;... see more...

Paige T.
Paige T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love it
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Pomona
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like it leaves my skin a little dry. But i will continue to use it and see if i start liking it more. I've only tried it 3 times. My Nana told me she loves it that's why I bought it.
kandiss J.
kandiss J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dove soap brand i have to say is my favorite soap brand. I cant say enough great stuff about it. Im always sof, fresh, my skin is hydrated and i smell good. I LOVE DOVE!
Candis J.
Candis J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doesn't get as sudsy as I like my soaps to be. I've used in the past but only if my only option. Purchased from Walmart or Walgreens. Not as effective as I'd like so I don't buy regularly.
Kat G.
Kat G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product, easy to use and apply. Good product for the price, would recommend to someone who is buying on a budget because the price is extremely affordable.
Michele N.
Michele N.
Spring Lake, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use to use these years ago in highschool!!! They were the bomb!!!!! I need to find them because they worked wonders for my skin!!
alana g.
alana g.
Albuquerque, NM
I wasn't a huge fan. I don't really use this to often but when I do they work okay. But I guess I would recommend them if u like trying new products
Nidiyah C.
Nidiyah C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is good I like it feels good on my face and I hope its nt hard for me to find it when I go and buy it I got to see the price
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are amazing to use when you need to wash your face great with makeup your skin feels squeaky clean and that is a great
Leceicia C.
Leceicia C.
Lake Elsinore , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all dove products they leave u smelling & feeling fresh all day long I recommend using any dove products out there