BY DOVE

About This Product

• Rich Nourishment For Dry Skin
• Helps Give You Long-lasting Soft And Smooth Skin
• Contains Our Unique Deepcare Complex With Skin Natural Nutrients

Wondering How To Get Smooth Skin? We Might Have The Answer. Dove Essential Nourishment Body Lotion Contains Our Unique Deepcare Complex, Which Includes Natural Skin Nutrients And Rich Essential Oils To Help Gradually Improve Skin. If You're Looking For Skin-care Products To Help You Quench Dry Skin, This Dove Body Lotion Won't Let You Down. For Best Results, Use This Moisturising Lotion As Part Of Your Daily Skin-care Routine.
 Within The Stratum Corneum

Water, Glycerin, Palmitic Acid & Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Peg-100-stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus, (Sunflower)Seed Oil, Isomerized Linoleic Acid, Lactic Acid, Potassium Lactate, Sodium Pca, Urea, Titanium Dioxide, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamide Amp, Disodium Edta, Perfume.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging

Dove Essential Nourishment Hand Cream Deepcare Complex
  • "Love this as its so nourishing and makes your hands so smooth and i love it so much !!" in 3 reviews
Brianna T.
Fowler
Let's be real here. Dove products are AWESOME! I think this hand creme really works wonders and I love it. It repairs dry skin almost instantly! Cheap and effective! I recommend this hand creme!
anaika h.
NEW HAVEN, CT
I personally use this at home it's great for people with dry skin or even if you love keeping everything moisturized. Great use for the winter or the fall weather.
Serena S.
stockton, CA
i really enjoy using this product and love the way it looks. totally work all of my money, gave me the best results and left me as a happy customer. i really recommend this product for everybody to use. you will be very satisfied
Mercedes G.
I would wash my hands wish dish soap but then it started to dry my hands and my palms were peeling then I used this and it made my hands soft and back to normal
Candace W.
Tupelo, MS
Excellent moisture. Last all day moisture. Great quality at a decent price. Easy to find. Subtle scent for any person.
I think this type is very good and i feel very good using it and i actually think its relaxing and feel the mousture
Sarah H.
Fort payne , AL
This is a life saver for my hands in the winter, or before my kids started doing the dishes lol.
alexis h.
i love using this hand cream! it's my go to when my hands and knuckles feel super dry. it makes my hands feel super soft. i always keep it on me and apply it at least twice a day. this is my first time using it and i will definitely be repurchasing it.
Bisma K.
ST6 2DN
This lotion is incredibly amazing. It helps me out with my skin. And it certainly meets my expectations and this is not pricey at all and is worth the money. The packaging is pretty good regarding other packages and I would most certainly recommend this to others!
Katie C.
Spindletree drive, Derby
This product helps dry hands and makes them surprisingly smooth! I would recommend this product to all skin types and the Price is very affordable. That means that I could buy loads of them for the price of one expensive one which isn’t even as good as a professional dove 🕊 hand cream!