Dove Essential Nourishment Hand Cream Deepcare Complex

About This Product

• Rich Nourishment For Dry Skin
• Helps Give You Long-lasting Soft And Smooth Skin
• Contains Our Unique Deepcare Complex With Skin Natural Nutrients

Wondering How To Get Smooth Skin? We Might Have The Answer. Dove Essential Nourishment Body Lotion Contains Our Unique Deepcare Complex, Which Includes Natural Skin Nutrients And Rich Essential Oils To Help Gradually Improve Skin. If You're Looking For Skin-care Products To Help You Quench Dry Skin, This Dove Body Lotion Won't Let You Down. For Best Results, Use This Moisturising Lotion As Part Of Your Daily Skin-care Routine.
 Within The Stratum Corneum

Water, Glycerin, Palmitic Acid & Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Peg-100-stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus, (Sunflower)Seed Oil, Isomerized Linoleic Acid, Lactic Acid, Potassium Lactate, Sodium Pca, Urea, Titanium Dioxide, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamide Amp, Disodium Edta, Perfume.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Essential Nourishment Hand Cream Deepcare Complex!
Product Highlights
Love this as its so nourishing and makes your hands so smooth and i love it so much !!in 3 reviews
6 days agoRichmond, Va
Dove had the best value for your money when it comes to moisturizing products. For only a few dollars I can have a big container to share with my sisters for the month and everyone loves the smell. My mom was the one who got us all using it so it's a family favorite.
7 days agoNorton Shores, MI
I love dove essential nourishment hand cream. It’s great for daily use. I like to keep a bottle in my bathroom for use after a shower. I also keep a bottle in my car for use on the go. I’ll definitely buy again and again
6 days agoJacksonville, FL
The daughters favorite cream she is right most of the time but with this lotion feels her skin feels so soft and it’s very For tomorrow you can find this anywhere even on Amazon I would definitely recommend this product
4 months agoLeechburg, PA
This is one of my favorite Dove hand creams. It always leaves my hands and arms feeling soft and supple. I wouldn’t say that it’s my absolute favorite or go to cream, but it definitely gets the job done.
a month agoSpringfield , IL
Dove products are the best all around for delicate skin care that I have ever found . My Mom started me out with Dove soap when I was a child because it had the soothing lotion in it . My sister , she , and I all suffered from dry skin , a which seemed a little contrary when I also suffered from acne as a teenager . The rest of me , however , was so dry that I could scratch the word ‘dry ‘ on my skin . Dove smooths out my rough dry skin wonderfully.
4 days agoNorwood, PA
In the winter my hands get super dry and itchy! Dove makes amazing lotion that leaves my hands feeling hydrated without the lotion feeling! Plus it is super affordable!
3 months ago
Dove is the real deal and works to fight against dry skin. I always turn to dove when it comes to having dry skin. Price is great and the products always have a great scent. Can be purchased at almost any local store like rite aid, cvs, Walgreens, meijer, etc.
2 months agoMonroeville, AL
This stuff is amazing. I swear my hands look 5 years younger. I get dry hands easily living in south Alabama. This makes my hands so soft! It’s really great getting the dryness out. Would definitely recommend to anyone needing a good deep hand cream.
2 months ago
I’m a big fan of Dove products; they’re affordable and work well. This product holds true to that. It left my hands feeling soft to the touch and they didn’t feel greasy afterwards, which most products do in my opinion. I’d definitely get this again.
2 months agoPittsburgh, PA
I love this hand cream. You hands are usually neglected when people think of skincare so I try to take care of mine. This makes your hands noticeably softer and more moisturized. I would recommend this to anyone who uses their hands (everyone!)