BY DOVE

• Specially formulated with energy-rich moistruizers, vitamins and exfoliating beads.
  • It brightens skin leaving it fresh, soft, and youthful looking.
  • Reduces the appearance of fine dry lines and reveal more evenly-toned skin.
  • Hypo-allergenic, Non-Comedogenic, Dermatologist Tested.

Deborah B.
Saratoga Springs
I LOVE DOVE! Gentle, nice foam, good strong scent., And don't we feel young when we use this product? Brings back old memories.. Clean, fresh scent and they keep up with the times with their packaging. I recommend this to everyone. Skin feels so smooth when your done in the shower or the bath. I even use it by the sink. I wash my hands with it. They have never felt smoother!!
Karley J.
Vincent
I always LOVE using dove! It is - as expected- a wondeful product and keeps your face clean and clear! Definitely recommend it to other! It isn't very pricey but I don't think five ever is. I'll definitely use this again
Erika S.
Spring Hill, FL
Leaves my skin feeling supple and clean . I picked this baby up from Walmart 2 years ago and I've been using it since then. I'm so glad to have found this beauty it's turned into one of my favorites .
Marla S.
Rainbow City, AL
After using this for only a week, people said my skin looks so smooth. I'm 27 and developed adult acne, but have very dry skin. This cleanser cleared up my acne and didn't make my face feel tight or dry.
Elizabeth C.
Sebastopol, CA
This Dove Energy Glow Foaming Facial Cleaner is the most effective facial cleaner ive ever used I was very pleased on how this product left my skin feeling ultra smooth with an energy glow. It was very gentle on my sensitive skin so I would defiantly rexcoment this to a friend without hesitation.
Ashley B.
Smells so good and leaves you feeling clean. It's a good product but it's not a staple for me. Im a repeat user but will not purchase again. I bought this at a drugstore.
Makenna O.
Columbus, OH
I tried this product randomly one time.it had good appealing packaging that I liked. It was effective and made my skin feel good and glow. It was a little pricey, they could drop the price a little based on competitors
Leah D.
Fogelsville, PA
This stuff is great! Super refreshing face wash that's gentle on the skin! I use this every morning and get compliments on my skin all the time
Amanda s.
phx
Facial cleanser that leaves your face feeling fresh smooth moisturized and soft all while showing off a clear complexion is the brand for me
Magali ß.
Chicago
This product right here will leave your face glowing, slim and as if you just baked your face with a ton of makeup. Makes it up.