BY DOVE

Start your review of Dove Energy Glow Daily Moisturizer with Subtle Self-Tanners Medium to Dark Skin Tones!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Natalie B.
Love this product for an all year round glow, doesn’t feel heavy on the skin, I use this every time I’ve been in the shower. Does not have a harsh tan smell. More like a moisturiser so great if you are bad at remembering to moisturise. I buy this from my local Superdrug or Boots.
Stephmorgan T.
united kingdom
I've been loving this @dove summer revived gradual tanner. Would highly recommend as it gives you a nice natural tan. ☀
Ashley H.
GARDNER, KS
Would this be good for someone with very fair skin?
Hibag M.