Dove Energy Glow Daily Moisturizer with Subtle Self-Tanners Medium to Dark Skin Tones

BY DOVE

Marilena G.
This is such a great product, really helps me getting a Little colour in the winter because my skin is very white, and it always used to be a struggle to find something to make me a Little tanner but not so it looks like a fake tan , and This is the perfect product !!!!
Hilary Y.
Lafayette
Product is great for moisturizer and also helps give your skin a touch of tan for light skinned people who don’t have time to tan.
Nichole F.
I love this product! I do not tan easily so this is great for me. I’m not orange after use and NO STREAKS! The tan this product gives me usually lasts 2-3 weeks!
Ella M.
Runcorn
I love to use this daily as it gives a soft natural glow all over the body without having to religiously apply self tan! One tip tho is to remember to wash your hands afterwards as it does has self tan it can leave uneven marks on your hands
Morgan M.
Lynchburg
Not streaky, builds a nice glow that isn’t orangey. I used it once daily during the spring and summer. The smell is a little iffy but I don’t mind it that much. Not sticky either.
Katie O.
columbia
Dive energy glow daily moisturizer medium to dark skin tones is an alright product. My sister uses the product and she loves it
Tawny D.
Lake Oswego, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Brand new to self tanning so I thought I’d try this out. Self explanatory and pretty much idiot proof. Love the bronze this gives me without looking orange.
Mirela N.
Lyndhurst
It left my skin orangey tone, and it would be streaky..i wasn’t a fan i did try it a few times but it didn’t work for me
Monica M.
Glenmont
Love this lotion for an added glow and tan especially in the winter months. This product is great.
Heather C.
Aliso Viejo, CA
This keeps my skin amazingly soft and that tan it gives is just an awesome added bonus!!
Ashley H.
GARDNER, KS
Would this be good for someone with very fair skin?
Hibag M.