Dove Energy Glow Daily Moisturizer with Subtle Self-Tanners Medium to Dark Skin Tones

BY DOVE

Jess W.
Just started using but it's the new style and in love - deep colour and drys super fast
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
In the cooler months, especially by winter, my skin is very fair so finding a self tanning lotion that doesn't look fake is hard! I like to go with a gradual tanning lotion that also has real moisturizing (and other) benefits. I love this one from Dove for several reasons. I trust Dove and that it will give me quality results, and it always makes my skin feel hydrated and soft. The bit of color that comes along with it is an added bonus, and it looks natural and glowing.
Cathy R.
Cleveland, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love this stuff. Im light to medium completed and got medium to dark. Overnight had results. Not orange or streaky. Surprised me, I thought I would look like a Cheetos.
Olivia R.
Sault Sainte Marie
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This one is very similar to the jergens but I prefer this one over it as it feels even lighter and gives me a better glow
Klara P.
I love this product so much, i go through loads of it and rely on it a lot. It moisturizes a lot and gives your body a really nice glow after used a few times. It doesn't look orange or go patchy so you can be brave with it and trust it won't do that. Definitely recommend it.
Sofia R.
Rødekro, Sønderjylland
Absolutely love it. It gradually builds up an extremely natural looking tan.
Jessie L.
i found that the dove gradual tan was an amazing nourishing lotion, after using the the gradual tan for about a week my legs already appeared a shade darker, i apply the lotion every morning and sometimes of an afternoon. ive now had the bottle for more than 3 months and its still going strong, i recommend this to anyone who is looking for a soft subtle tan while still gaining moisture.
Alison B.
I love this product! I use it every summer to give my arms and legs a nice glow. I love that it moisturises my skin but it also gives my skin a nice bronzey colour. It starts to show after a couple of days of applying it.
Kate J.
Telford , Shropshire
If you aren't a keen tanner and don't want to look like an orange this is the product for you. You apply like a body cream and the product does the rest. You can easily build up this subtle tanner without it being too noticeable. I also love the smell of this product unlike your usual tanners which leave an unpleasant smell. One of my go too's for an easy summer glow
Isobel P.
Birmingham
Used this tan before I went on holiday as I wanted a nice glowy tan...this is perfect and gives a beauful glowy, natural tan!
Ashley H.
GARDNER, KS
Would this be good for someone with very fair skin?
Hibag M.