BY DOVE

Start your review of Dove Energy Glow Daily Moisturizer with Subtle Self-Tanners Medium to Dark Skin Tones!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Tegan C.
I would much prefer this over the popular st.moriz Tanner! It is so buildable and doesn’t leave orange patches or anything. It’s very easy to apply as it’s pretty much the same consistency as a moisturiser. Would recommend!
Kayleigh G.
I've got pale sensitive/combination skin and I find this product works really well for me. I bought it at superdrug but it can be bought elsewhere. It's lightweight and affordable.
Callum I.
High Wycombe
I always use a sad tan moisturiser in the summer and this is by far one of the best ones I've used, always so even never streaky and it definitely says what it does on the package, i always tell people about this cream as alternative to normal self tan
Rebecca D.
This is a great all over moisturiser with the benefit of adding a healthy glow and tan to the skin. It isn't overpowering and leaves the skin with a sunkissed finish. Smells great unlike some other tan products.
Ellie W.
Edinburgh , Edinburgh
For a gradual natural looking tan this stuff is gold!! Lasts roughly just over a week I apply it a couple times a week and it doesn’t come off all that horrible way or just fades within it’s self. The scent is pleasant
Tilly R.
Recommend this product! Works like a dream :)
Makes your legs and arm smooth and gives you a great glowing tan at the same time !
Brilliant.
Makayla K.
OMAHA, NE
I've used this product time and time again when I need a quick pop of color to my skin.  It has a tiny bit of the self tanner smell to it but its kind of nice actually and reminds me of the beach! It is really affordable and if you do it correctly, you don't streak!
Lauren C.
york
This is a nice gradual tan. I have very light skin but I use medium to dark as it is less yellow toned. I put this on whilst on holiday, applying it every other day. It looks soooer natural. It’s better to apply small amounts at a time
Klara P.
I love this product so much, i go through loads of it and rely on it a lot. It moisturizes a lot and gives your body a really nice glow after used a few times. It doesn't look orange or go patchy so you can be brave with it and trust it won't do that. Definitely recommend it.
Jessie L.
i found that the dove gradual tan was an amazing nourishing lotion, after using the the gradual tan for about a week my legs already appeared a shade darker, i apply the lotion every morning and sometimes of an afternoon. ive now had the bottle for more than 3 months and its still going strong, i recommend this to anyone who is looking for a soft subtle tan while still gaining moisture.
Ashley H.
GARDNER, KS
Would this be good for someone with very fair skin?
Hibag M.