Dove Energy Glow Daily Moisturizer with Subtle Self-Tanners Medium to Dark Skin Tones

BY DOVE

Morgan M.
Lynchburg
Not streaky, builds a nice glow that isn’t orangey. I used it once daily during the spring and summer. The smell is a little iffy but I don’t mind it that much. Not sticky either.
Nichole F.
I love this product! I do not tan easily so this is great for me. I’m not orange after use and NO STREAKS! The tan this product gives me usually lasts 2-3 weeks!
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
In the cooler months, especially by winter, my skin is very fair so finding a self tanning lotion that doesn't look fake is hard! I like to go with a gradual tanning lotion that also has real moisturizing (and other) benefits. I love this one from Dove for several reasons. I trust Dove and that it will give me quality results, and it always makes my skin feel hydrated and soft. The bit of color that comes along with it is an added bonus, and it looks natural and glowing.
Makayla K.
OMAHA, NE
I've used this product time and time again when I need a quick pop of color to my skin.  It has a tiny bit of the self tanner smell to it but its kind of nice actually and reminds me of the beach! It is really affordable and if you do it correctly, you don't streak!
Katy G.
Baldwin City, KS
I love how this makes my skin feel.  And the the glow I get from it is absolutely amazing.  Definitely worth the money.  Perfect formula that's genial on my skin for everyday use.
Lenka C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
whenever I'm using a self tanner in the autumn and winter months i really love to pair it with this daily moisturizer to keep my color for as long as possible. its a very gentle formula, and does smell a little like self tanner but its nothing unbearable. in combination with a self tanner it will keep u skin glowing and streak free for weeks to come. try it !
Bailey N.
Indianola, IA
This moisturizer is great for the winter months when you want to have a subtle tan. I used it for weeks before I new i had an upcoming event and didn't want to be pasty white. This isn't a lotion to drastically change your shade of skin darker, but it does a really good job of giving you a simple summer glow in the middle of winter! It's super simple to put on and doesn't turn you hand colors after applying it!
Cathy R.
Cleveland, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love this stuff. Im light to medium completed and got medium to dark. Overnight had results. Not orange or streaky. Surprised me, I thought I would look like a Cheetos.
Klara P.
I love this product so much, i go through loads of it and rely on it a lot. It moisturizes a lot and gives your body a really nice glow after used a few times. It doesn't look orange or go patchy so you can be brave with it and trust it won't do that. Definitely recommend it.
Ahndrea L.
Allen, TX
This product is good after initial use, but I want something that doesn't require re-application. It's a little thin/watery feeling to me, which is something I usually like, but it's more than I would prefer for the sake of longevity.
Ashley H.
GARDNER, KS
Would this be good for someone with very fair skin?
Hibag M.