BY DOVE

Start your review of Dove Energy Glow Daily Moisturizer with Subtle Self-Tanners Medium to Dark Skin Tones!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Julie F.
I love this tinted moisturiser because if you don't have time to do a proper tan, you can just put on this quick moisturiser and it will give you a lovey glow & tint on your legs. It's perfect for people who do not like a dark tan. It also smells lovely & is easy to put on.
Viorika G.
Järvenpää
I remember i bought this Dove glow daily moisturizer.
i i bought it 3 times in 2013-2014 just couse i wasnt sure did i like it.
It is kinda harsh. It leaves huge spots on you.
it was a disappointment to me.
Im not gonna buy it anymore couse of the spots.
E M.
Grays, Essex
Absolutely AMAZING! I purchased this back in 2014 and I STILL use it now! I didn't think it would do much but WOW I was wrong! I can have a golden glow overnight and my legs have never felt so smooth! I picked it up in Superdrug for a few quid and for the money it is 100% worth it! It's a must have girlies! ❤
Callum I.
High Wycombe
I always use a sad tan moisturiser in the summer and this is by far one of the best ones I've used, always so even never streaky and it definitely says what it does on the package, i always tell people about this cream as alternative to normal self tan
Kauthartje A.
This is the best 2 in 1 product i've ever used. It's really moisturizing and it creates a healthy looking glow on your skin.
Brooke C.
Chipping Norton, England
I can't get enough of this product! After a bath or shower, I massage this all in. By the morning, there is a light tan, which is very buildable as the days go on. Wouldn't be summer without this! Everyone needs to try this tanner out
Ellie W.
Edinburgh , Edinburgh
For a gradual natural looking tan this stuff is gold!! Lasts roughly just over a week I apply it a couple times a week and it doesn’t come off all that horrible way or just fades within it’s self. The scent is pleasant
Tegan C.
I would much prefer this over the popular st.moriz Tanner! It is so buildable and doesn’t leave orange patches or anything. It’s very easy to apply as it’s pretty much the same consistency as a moisturiser. Would recommend!
Sammy M.
I absolutely love this! It doesn’t make me look orange at all like some other brands have, the price is great and the scent is lovely! I try and use it every couple of days ☺️ and will be buying it again to maintain my nice tan! ☀️
Abbie M.
glasgow
I bought fair to medium,it was a nice summer glow before a holiday and was very moisturising.That tan isn't orange but a nice golden brown,packaging is nice and I really like to colour.Think i would repurchase but in a darker colour.
Ashley H.
GARDNER, KS
Would this be good for someone with very fair skin?
Hibag M.