BY DOVE

Start your review of Dove Energy Glow Daily Moisturizer with Subtle Self-Tanners Medium to Dark Skin Tones!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Katie O.
columbia
Dive energy glow daily moisturizer medium to dark skin tones is an alright product. My sister uses the product and she loves it
brooke C.
Columbia, TN
Dove products leave my skin very hydrated and soft. I would recommend it to anyone. I must say, they are my favorite brand
Mirela N.
Lyndhurst
It left my skin orangey tone, and it would be streaky..i wasn’t a fan i did try it a few times but it didn’t work for me
Madelyn C.
Really bring out my brown complexion and keeps my skin radiant with a glow. I like the tanning aspect of the lotion.
Lia S.
Edinburg, TX
This lotion gives you a natural glow perfect for summer. I love Dove so it is my favorite brand for bath and body.
Andrea N.
Columbus, OH
A bit pricey for the fact that is doesn't work as well as it says . its quite horrible and doesn't smell to great
Nikki S.
Hixson
Love the product. Works great when you already have a spray tan. I also use it in the summer after laying out.
Jennifer M.
Churubusco, IN
I use this in the winter to get just a subtle color. It's not streaky and goes on smooth. Good cost.
Monica M.
Glenmont
Love this lotion for an added glow and tan especially in the winter months. This product is great.
Tyisa S.
Fairmont
This smelled good and game me a subtle glow. It made my skin feel soft also. I would recommend it.
Ashley H.
GARDNER, KS
Would this be good for someone with very fair skin?
Hibag M.