BY DOVE

Start your review of Dove Energy Glow Daily Moisturizer with Subtle Self-Tanners Medium to Dark Skin Tones!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jasmine N.
Arlington, TX
Soft dove lotion with alittle self tanner that buolds up over the days. Its a nice way to amp up to shorts season with using it daily after the shower. Its a good value i just wish it had more of the awesome dove scent. Would reccomend
Jordan T.
Portage
I love self tanning lotions. It moisturized me, left me darker, and glowy. The problem with this and most other self tanning lotions is the smell. This smell of the product only lasts an hour or so then goes away once product is soaked in. Other than that I enjoy this product.
Sherline J.
Dacula , GA
Although I’m already a bronzed goddess. This lotion leaves me extra bronzed. Like I’ve just visited the beach although I’m sitting in a boring office for 9 hours a day. Stains your hands tho.
Kendra L.
Cambridge
I love this because of two reasons it gives you a engery after a long day and that's wonderful with kids and work. And the second one is the smell it smells so good it's worth it indeed
Morgan M.
Lynchburg
Not streaky, builds a nice glow that isn’t orangey. I used it once daily during the spring and summer. The smell is a little iffy but I don’t mind it that much. Not sticky either.
Nichole F.
I love this product! I do not tan easily so this is great for me. I’m not orange after use and NO STREAKS! The tan this product gives me usually lasts 2-3 weeks!
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
In the cooler months, especially by winter, my skin is very fair so finding a self tanning lotion that doesn't look fake is hard! I like to go with a gradual tanning lotion that also has real moisturizing (and other) benefits. I love this one from Dove for several reasons. I trust Dove and that it will give me quality results, and it always makes my skin feel hydrated and soft. The bit of color that comes along with it is an added bonus, and it looks natural and glowing.
Makayla K.
OMAHA, NE
I've used this product time and time again when I need a quick pop of color to my skin.  It has a tiny bit of the self tanner smell to it but its kind of nice actually and reminds me of the beach! It is really affordable and if you do it correctly, you don't streak!
Katy G.
Baldwin City, KS
I love how this makes my skin feel.  And the the glow I get from it is absolutely amazing.  Definitely worth the money.  Perfect formula that's genial on my skin for everyday use.
Lenka C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
whenever I'm using a self tanner in the autumn and winter months i really love to pair it with this daily moisturizer to keep my color for as long as possible. its a very gentle formula, and does smell a little like self tanner but its nothing unbearable. in combination with a self tanner it will keep u skin glowing and streak free for weeks to come. try it !
Ashley H.
GARDNER, KS
Would this be good for someone with very fair skin?
Hibag M.