BY DOVE

Start your review of Dove Energy Glow Daily Moisturizer with Subtle Self-Tanners Medium to Dark Skin Tones!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Melissa L.
Westford
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my absolute favorite brand of skin care line it is absolutely amazing so worth buying or at least trying I use this line every morning and every night and it is so relaxing or refreshing I strongly recommend this to anyone looking for a skin care product that will leave them feeling beautiful and glowing!! I love this product so much 10/10
Jasmine N.
Arlington, TX
Soft dove lotion with alittle self tanner that buolds up over the days. Its a nice way to amp up to shorts season with using it daily after the shower. Its a good value i just wish it had more of the awesome dove scent. Would reccomend
Jordan T.
Portage
I love self tanning lotions. It moisturized me, left me darker, and glowy. The problem with this and most other self tanning lotions is the smell. This smell of the product only lasts an hour or so then goes away once product is soaked in. Other than that I enjoy this product.
Marisa L.
columbia
It can make your hands and knees and ankles look really orange, but on your body it looks pretty natural. I’d recommend it to someone looking for a safe way to tan their body, I would buy again.
Sherline J.
Dacula , GA
Although I’m already a bronzed goddess. This lotion leaves me extra bronzed. Like I’ve just visited the beach although I’m sitting in a boring office for 9 hours a day. Stains your hands tho.
Kendra L.
Cambridge
I love this because of two reasons it gives you a engery after a long day and that's wonderful with kids and work. And the second one is the smell it smells so good it's worth it indeed
Samantha R.
Devils Lake
Love this sled tanner for the winter months. It helps me keep the glow I have. It also helps with the dry skin that I get every winter in my legs. I only use it everyone and awhile but I love it.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
In the cooler months, especially by winter, my skin is very fair so finding a self tanning lotion that doesn't look fake is hard! I like to go with a gradual tanning lotion that also has real moisturizing (and other) benefits. I love this one from Dove for several reasons. I trust Dove and that it will give me quality results, and it always makes my skin feel hydrated and soft. The bit of color that comes along with it is an added bonus, and it looks natural and glowing.
Makayla K.
OMAHA, NE
I've used this product time and time again when I need a quick pop of color to my skin.  It has a tiny bit of the self tanner smell to it but its kind of nice actually and reminds me of the beach! It is really affordable and if you do it correctly, you don't streak!
Katy G.
Baldwin City, KS
I love how this makes my skin feel.  And the the glow I get from it is absolutely amazing.  Definitely worth the money.  Perfect formula that's genial on my skin for everyday use.
Ashley H.
GARDNER, KS
Would this be good for someone with very fair skin?
Hibag M.