Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
In the cooler months, especially by winter, my skin is very fair so finding a self tanning lotion that doesn't look fake is hard! I like to go with a gradual tanning lotion that also has real moisturizing (and other) benefits. I love this one from Dove for several reasons. I trust Dove and that it will give me quality results, and it always makes my skin feel hydrated and soft. The bit of color that comes along with it is an added bonus, and it looks natural and glowing.