DOVE Energy Glow Daily Moisturizer with Subtle Self-Tanners Medium to Dark Skin Tones 8.5 oz uploaded by andreia c.DOVE Energy Glow Daily Moisturizer with Subtle Self-Tanners Medium to Dark Skin Tones 8.5 oz uploaded by andreia c.DOVE Energy Glow Daily Moisturizer with Subtle Self-Tanners Medium to Dark Skin Tones 8.5 oz uploaded by Natalie B.

BY DOVE

Andrea N.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
A bit pricey for the fact that is doesn't work as well as it says . its quite horrible and doesn't smell to great
Klara P.
I love this product so much, i go through loads of it and rely on it a lot. It moisturizes a lot and gives your body a really nice glow after used a few times. It doesn't look orange or go patchy so you can be brave with it and trust it won't do that. Definitely recommend it.
Natalie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product for an all year round glow, doesn’t feel heavy on the skin, I use this every time I’ve been in the shower. Does not have a harsh tan smell. More like a moisturiser so great if you are bad at remembering to moisturise. I buy this from my local Superdrug or Boots.
Viorika G.
Järvenpää
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember i bought this Dove glow daily moisturizer.
i i bought it 3 times in 2013-2014 just couse i wasnt sure did i like it.
It is kinda harsh. It leaves huge spots on you.
it was a disappointment to me.
Im not gonna buy it anymore couse of the spots.
Rebecca D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great all over moisturiser with the benefit of adding a healthy glow and tan to the skin. It isn't overpowering and leaves the skin with a sunkissed finish. Smells great unlike some other tan products.
Beth J.
Lostock hall Preston
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is ok but the colour of the self tan didn't really show on my skin I was disappointed as I'm really pale . The price of the product is ok it's cheap and the product applies really gentle and leaves the skin feel really soft and smooth, I would recommend to others but tell them that the tan doesn't show up but may apply it daily to get the colour you want .... the packaging is lovely has a nice golden feel to it
Abi N.
Bradford
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great for those winter months when your skin is looking a little dull and your ready to head into summer! I love this moisturiser it gives such a natural glow to the skin, Making it look super radiant and sun kissed! It's better than a normal tanner as they can go patchy, orange and can be hard to remove!
Kazia F.
Sheerness, Kent
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good cream does what it says and dove is very genital if you have sensitive skin used it for the first time and used the whole bottle within 1month was good packaging and good amount In there to use but wouldn't buy on a regular not coz of price coz the smell didn't apple to me
Julie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this tinted moisturiser because if you don't have time to do a proper tan, you can just put on this quick moisturiser and it will give you a lovey glow & tint on your legs. It's perfect for people who do not like a dark tan. It also smells lovely & is easy to put on.
E M.
Grays, Essex
Absolutely AMAZING! I purchased this back in 2014 and I STILL use it now! I didn't think it would do much but WOW I was wrong! I can have a golden glow overnight and my legs have never felt so smooth! I picked it up in Superdrug for a few quid and for the money it is 100% worth it! It's a must have girlies! ❤
Ashley H.
GARDNER, KS
Would this be good for someone with very fair skin?
Hibag M.